Has Gymcelling Really Saved Anyone Here or IRL?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Srs all these jacked ugly/average niggers  in the gym telling me I need to get buff and swole since I am going after the slim, fit and toned look.
U know what I told them, the guys who are fucking all the girls (incl. pretty girls) in the city and UNI are
the slim skinny or slight muscular pretty boys.

The only girls I see chasing swole gymcels are the ugly butterfaces with shit/fat/average bodies who are insecure about their own looks and need a gymcel to feel superior and better about themselves.

Most of the slim pretty or slim average girls go after the skinny, slightly muscular pretty boys or above average faced boys.

In fact the first week I entered the gym I was slightly chubby and already getting smiles and stares and IOI's from 4 of the Indian girls there since I was wearing earrings and spiked up hair and dress with cool fitted clothes.

Buff gymcels are so deluded. The only gymcels who clean up on Bodybuilding.com are those who are aesthetic in the face already.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
Never saw it in my life, but I did see it online

yeh in real life, most slim cute and pretty girls dont go after swole gymcels unless they have the face to back it up.

smellysocks

Megastar
gymcelling doesnt really make or break anyone unless you're like 30% bodyfat to begin with

swimcel

Machine
nope. i used to slay more as a 160 lbs soaking wet twink than as a 205 lbs monster tbh. 
only cardio now crew

Foxx

Average Guy
  said:
Well gymcelling made me not getting physical bullied from other men anymore this took me years tho but it whas well worthy, on the others side it made me facially more ugly and it made woman totally stop to approach me, the irony is when i whas a anorexic framecel i got bullied but girls wanted to protect me or approached me etc etc

Getting bullied bothers me a lot more then not getting laid or being unattractive to girls so for me it whas well worthy

Misty is proof being a skinny twink is the best way to live your life.

Anakind

Champion
  said:
Well gymcelling made me not getting physical bullied from other men anymore this took me years tho but it whas well worthy, on the others side it made me facially more ugly and it made woman totally stop to approach me, the irony is when i whas a anorexic framecel i got bullied but girls wanted to protect me or approached me etc etc

Getting bullied bothers me a lot more then not getting laid or being unattractive to girls so for me it whas well worthy

That's not b/c of the weight lifting though but b/c of your diet.