• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

has anyone tried to redpill a phychiatrist/therapist about looks?

if yes what did they say. i would love to have a chat with any therapist who tries to say looks arent the key component of sexual attraction and redpill the shit out of them with looks studies, tinder experiments, before and after pictures, halo effect studies, etc. i always try to redpill people on looks every chance i get and debate with actual proof. i always manage to get the person to admit looks are huge by the end of the discussion lol. im done it with teachers, friends, family, but never someone trained in pyschology

lookz

Machine
yes i said that girls would flock to you if you were muscled. the dude, a 175cm skinnyfat with recessed jaw said he didn't think so.

lookz said:
yes i said that girls would flock to you if you were muscled. the dude, a 175cm skinnyfat with recessed jaw said he didn't think so.

hes right. its been proven time and time again muscles alone wont get you girls. this is what miscers dont get. ITS LIKE 80% THE FACE, 10% height and 10% everything else. thats what you need to reinforce to people. when they try to deny that is when you bust out the tinder experiments and other shit

Joncoping

Regular
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
lookz said:

hes right. its been proven time and time again muscles alone wont get you girls. this is what miscers dont get. ITS LIKE 80% THE FACE, 10% height and 10% everything else. thats what you need to reinforce to people. when they try to deny that is when you bust out the tinder experiments and other shit

I think muscles/body isn't a set number. More like it halos your face, and the better your face the more sex appeal your body will add. And the worse your face, the less it will add to the point where it will add nothing if your face is hideous.

Yes briefly, and she actually agreed with a lot of what I was saying.

She said 'I'm not going to try and pretend that looks aren't important in life'

allindaeyes

Banned
Most people irl are aware of lookism ffs. They just heavily over rate themselves usually to compensate

Joncoping said:
TopTierLooksmaxer said:

I think muscles/body isn't a set number. More like it halos your face, and the better your face the more sex appeal your body will add. And the worse your face, the less it will add to the point where it will add nothing if your face is hideous.

very true. their is no real merit behinds those numbers(obviously) was just a rough guess. muscles do halo a good face tho thats absolutely correct. muscles alone wont do much

Bojack said:
I don't redpill anyone

why not

Vertu

Joke
Get a load of this fucking pathetic idiot.

You haven't "redpilled" anybody you come off as a bitter pathetic virgin in the real world when you try. The only chance you have at redpilling people is in the confinement of your basement, posting on the Misc (on your 5th banned account) like some fucking fat, pathetic, foaming-at-the-mouth AIDS infested psycho maniac "LooKs LOOKS l-l-looKS, g-g-gandy t-t-tinder"

If I saw you on the street, I would fucking slit your throat so quick and dump your body in a nearby garbage disposal site.

Here's why: You are a waste of valuable oxygen. You are a lazy parasite, a rodent who doesn't deserve to inhabit this beautiful planet called Earth. You are good for absolutely nothing. You are a burden on this eco-system. You need to be exterminated.

Vertu said:

You haven't "redpilled" anybody you come off as a bitter pathetic virgin in the real world when you try. The only chance you have at redpilling people is in the confinement of your basement, posting on the Misc (on your 5th banned account) like some fucking fat, pathetic, foaming-at-the-mouth AIDS infested psycho maniac "LooKs LOOKS l-l-looKS, g-g-gandy t-t-tinder"

If I saw you on the street, I would fucking slit your throat so quick and dump your body in a nearby garbage disposal site.

Here's why: You are a waste of valuable oxygen. You are a lazy parasite, a rodent who doesn't deserve to inhabit this beautiful planet called Earth. You are good for absolutely nothing. You are a burden on this eco-system. You need to be exterminated.

:what:
:tay:

:clap:

Another godly vertu post

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:

vertu in this thread :

:rambo:

Joncoping

Regular
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
if yes what did they say. i would love to have a chat with any therapist who tries to say looks arent the key component of sexual attraction and redpill the shit out of them with looks studies, tinder experiments, before and after pictures, halo effect studies, etc. i always try to redpill people on looks every chance i get and debate with actual proof. i always manage to get the person to admit looks are huge by the end of the discussion lol. im done it with teachers, friends, family, but never someone trained in pyschology

How could you possibly redpill someone who has done his education and academic experience in a bluepill field

allindaeyes

Banned
I dont understand why people here dont want to be deluded? Most would be better off. 

Oldboy spoiler inc :

For instance in old boy the guy fucks his daughter... unkowingly and falls in love with her. he tries to get brainwashed into not loving her. This is like the red pill retards for you guys, you got fucked up by it completely

Vertu said:

:lol: :lol:

vertu, i doubt you have the balls to kill a spider.. ask anyone who  the biggest virgin in entire history of slut hate and puahate and youre name is guaranteed to pop into the discussion.. for obvious reason. oh and i have a gun and a CC permit so i would blow your head to pieces before you had a chance to pull out you 10 cutco knife that you stole from your moms kitchen  :giggle:

shitposter

Regular
In college I had a sociology professor who was a very successful physiatrist with a bunch of high profile clients, but gave it up because teaching was his passion or some shit.  He used to always talk about how most happy couples are looks matched and how fucked some of his clients were that were rich old ugly males dating young attractive woman.

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
No need to redpill people. 

80% of people especially the not gl ones are redpilled. Noone just talks in public that looks are everything

bajskorven

Champion
uglysmile said:
No need to redpill people. 

80% of people especially the not gl ones are redpilled. Noone just talks in public that looks are everything

THIS.