Has anyone managed to shorten his face?

Psychopath

Joke
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
1
Mewing got me good bone structure but my face is still tall.

Has anyone managed to shorten his face?
 

Dembroadbones

Regular
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,196
Reputation
1
Your best bet would be to get some cheekbone fillers or something to make your fwhr higher. Shortening your face is kind of impossible, and would probably fuck up your proportions if you did get some kind of surgery.
 

Psychopath

Joke
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
1
Dembroadbones said:
Your best bet would be to get some cheekbone fillers or something to make your fwhr higher. Shortening your face is kind of impossible, and would probably fuck up your proportions if you did get some kind of surgery.

Yeah my cheekbones developed well and it really helped but it doesn't replace a short face.
 

Psychopath

Joke
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
1
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Yes, I got chin shortening surgery.

Shortening the lower third isn't good. We need to get the mid section shorter.
 

Psychopath

Joke
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
1
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Psychopath said:
Shortening the lower third isn't good. We need to get the mid section shorter.

That's a generalized statement which is not true for everybody.

It's all about proportions. A tall lower third is always good, it will make the mid section look shorter. I read somewhere a study here that 81.5 mm is the ideal height for men.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,323
Reputation
5
Psychopath said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
That's a generalized statement which is not true for everybody.

It's all about proportions.

Yes, exactly. It can still be too tall. My chin height was off the charts, now it's perfect.


I don't know what your situation is like so I can't tell you what you need.
 

Psychopath

Joke
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
1
Rigor Mortis said:
minarima said:
Surely a maxillary impaction would do the trick?




nope, it doesnt shorten the midface.. its just used to correct for too much gum show.

Did anyone ever managed to get his midface shorter?
 

Psychopath

Joke
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
1
Rigor Mortis said:
Psychopath said:
Did anyone ever managed to get his midface shorter?

no, not that im aware of

best ways to "hide" it are, as one user noted, augmentation of cheekbones and/or zygos via zso or implants, and perhaps widening of lower jaw via implants.

Alright. Thanks!
 
F

FaceAesthetics

Guest
Psychopath said:
Rigor Mortis said:
no, not that im aware of

best ways to "hide" it are, as one user noted, augmentation of cheekbones and/or zygos via zso or implants, and perhaps widening of lower jaw via implants.

Alright. Thanks!

What About Face pulling? Bringing the Maxilla Up and forwards even more? Would it shorten the face?
 

ugliest

Champion
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,068
Reputation
83
FaceAesthetics said:
Psychopath said:
Alright. Thanks!

What About Face pulling? Bringing the Maxilla Up and forwards even more? Would it shorten the face?

that would work in theory, rotating the maxilla will make midface "short"
 

LordSUPER

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
1,530
Reputation
0
ugliest said:
FaceAesthetics said:
What About Face pulling? Bringing the Maxilla Up and forwards even more? Would it shorten the face?

that would work in theory, rotating the maxilla will make midface "short"

This
the maxilla only looks wrong because your jaws are down and back
you dont want to make your maxilla shorter thats just retarded
you want it to be at the correct angle
 

fincel

Regular
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
1,336
Reputation
0
i would expect the surgery that can do this to be brutal
 

Veuve

Rotter
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
2,943
Reputation
1
Rigor Mortis said:
minarima said:
Surely a maxillary impaction would do the trick?




nope, it doesnt shorten the midface.. its just used to correct for too much gum show.
It shortens the maxilla vertically, seems as though that would shorten the midface (though presumably not by much)
I also agree with people saying cheekbone augmentation would give the appearance of a shorter face
Also, if the philtrum is long a lip lift could help
 
Top