Has anyone looked for jbs in Tinder with any success?

Apparently to get jbs to show up on Tinder you need to set you are age as sub18, otherwise you only get 18+.

Has anyone explored their area to see the jbs over there?

Has anyone in their mid 20's tried to fuck any jb running 17yo game?

This may be safer, but harder to find legit jbs: Has anyone found confirmed sub18 year olds on the 18+ section trying to pass as 18yos but later on confessed they are underage or set it on their profiles? Those may be looking for older cock as well, so in theory easier.

Btw: Is it true that if you have 0 friends in your FB (I obviously use a fake FB) you get put at the "bottom of Tinder" and get less girls to watch your profile?

Justin Bieber said:
Apparently to get jbs to show up on Tinder you need to set you are age as sub18, otherwise you only get 18+.

This may be safer, but harder to find legit jbs: Has anyone found confirmed sub18 year olds on the 18+ section trying to pass as 18yos but later on confessed they are underage or set it on their profiles? Those may be looking for older cock as well, so in theory easier.

Btw: Is it true that if you have 0 friends in your FB (I obviously use a fake FB) you get put at the "bottom of Tinder" and get less girls to watch your profile?
Hello FBI. No one here would think of doing such a thing. Please move along

BalkanBadboy said:
Justin Bieber said:

Hello FBI. No one here would think of doing such a thing. Please move along
And you call yourself BalkanBadboy? What a cuckcel.

mrz said:
You should really use Tor if you discuss such things.
It's legal in my country to fuck 16 yos and im on Tor anyway.

Anyway, how the fuck do I bareback a cute 16 yo? I need it now.