• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Has anyone here expressed their Lookism views to others IRL?

JawlineDude

Or LMS. Has anyone here actually expressed their views in regards to women or looks/money/status to friends, acquaintances, family, etc?

Namek

Rotter
Yes. No one listens. People think you're crazy when you talk like that.

Of course. I have very few friends and most of them are down with this. Even gf-type-things.

I'm currently away skiceling with a 7/10 couple (late 20's, early 30's) and I keep talking about how the guy _ _ _mogs me and what his various hormone ratios are compared to mine, talking about my hairline and how all the girls here have nearly unlimited social value while I'm a disposable slave.

People love it generally.

kill em all

Rotter
I drop little things here and there but never fully drop redpill bombs

zyzz007

Lookism God
yes my mom. She cannot stand when I go on a Lookism and LMS and Antinatalism rant.

GJB9

Joke
told my mum the other day if I don't get a hair transplant this year I will kill myself

AlwaysLearning

Regular
zyzz007 said:
yes my mom. She cannot stand when I go on a Lookism and LMS and Antinatalism rant.

LMAO

theres been a lot of studies on lookism done on job interviews,dating,etc and they been pretty useful to bring up when someone says its ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY/CONFIDENCE