Has anyone banged their way out of the friendzone

Rolex

Make Lookism Great Again
Staff member
?

Harbinger

Normie
You are implying that people in here have actual contacts with a girl. 

Rolex

Make Lookism Great Again
Staff member
Harbinger said:
You are implying that people in here have actual contacts with a girl. 
lol

Rolex

Make Lookism Great Again
Staff member
bump

Rolex

Make Lookism Great Again
Staff member
Bumppppp

lookz

Chad
Rolex said:
yes, i was 17 years old. then i got into contact on the internet with a 33yo woman. the first date was pretty mediocre. not bad, but not awesome either and she didn't know if she wanted to see me again and a few weeks later she asked on the internet if i was in love with her. i said yes. then a few months later we met up again as friends. and this time it was very awesome so there's that. saw her a few times more after that but she was pretty crazy so i ignored her because i developed oneitis and she hurted my feelings constantly.

Rolex

Make Lookism Great Again
Staff member
lookz said:
Rolex said:
yes, i was 17 years old. then i got into contact on the internet with a 33yo woman. the first date was pretty mediocre. not bad, but not awesome either and she didn't know if she wanted to see me again and a few weeks later she asked on the internet if i was in love with her. i said yes. then a few months later we met up again as friends. and this time it was very awesome so there's that. saw her a few times more after that but she was pretty crazy so i ignored her because i developed oneitis and she hurted my feelings constantly.
So did u fuck her or not

lookz

Chad
Rolex said:
lookz said:
So did u fuck her or not
yes