Harakiri is pathetic

Currycel

Normie
It's sad that he's even allowed to post on this site. He provides NOTHING to this site. He's on it 24/7 and it is his life. It is no wonder that he is an incel. 

I don't even know who the fuck he is or what he even thinks because all he does is shitpost. All I know is that he's a mentally ill eurasian. 

It is an embarrassment that I post on the same site as him

allindaeyes

Banned
Look whos fucking talking you are legit the most disgusting pathetic user on this site. Maybe equal to the extremely deluded SF dylan roof type niggers though. You attempt to ruin other peoples happiness just because you arent happy, this is why incel subhumans are literally the scum of the earth and have the mark of cain :

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=7194

Incels are horrible people

Currycel

Normie
allindaeyes said:
Look whos fucking talking you are legit the most disgusting pathetic user on this site. Maybe equal to the extremely deluded SF dylan roof type niggers though. You attempt to ruin other peoples happiness just because you arent happy, this is why incel subhumans are literally the scum of the earth and have the mark of cain :

What are you talking about you low IQ indiancel who copes by thinking that light skinned indians can do as good as southern europeans or even arabs with girls. You are scum and a subhuman. There is literally 1 Billion of you and do nothing to this world. 

You're a 16 year old kid who can't even slay in high school. Just lol. 

Let me say this. You are the scum of this earth, living on a European country where you stand no chance with white girls. You will NEVER slay. At best you will get a couple of ethnic 5s or white 4s. Lol at you, you are just as much of a scum as me and your skin resembles the color of shit. Or tell me this. Is there a difference in your skin color and the color of your shit? Next time you take a shit compare. I warranty the colors are awfully similarly.

The difference between you and me is that I understand and accept my sub humanity and I am not trying to ruin people's happiness

allindaeyes

Banned
Currycel said:
allindaeyes said:

What are you talking about you low IQ indiancel who copes by thinking that light skinned indians can do as good as southern europeans or even arabs with girls. You are scum and a subhuman. There is literally 1 Billion of you and do nothing to this world. 

Let me say this. You are the scum of this earth, living on a European country where you stand no chance with white girls. You will NEVER slay. At best you will get a couple of ethnic 5s or white 4s. Lol at you, you are just as much of a scum as me and your skin resembles the color of shit. Or tell me this. Is there a difference in your skin color and the color of your shit? Next time you take a shit compare. I warranty the colors are awfully similarly.

The difference between you and me is that I understand and accept my sub humanity and I am not trying to ruin people's happiness
yes you are retard. and I never said what u did and arabs are trash compared to meds with women u r probably a gulf arab lmfao

I am light skin and u can ask @Harakiri but that is besides the point. I dont care about slaying and am mentally ascended, I care about ONS and have gotten multiple make out sessions and blow jobs which I can easily advance to P in V but I dnt want to. Btw high school and college here arent like in america at all lol.  YOur first time should be with a ONS that u love and care for. I dont live in euro country either. I have gotten interest from white 7s who I know have had sex before so I dont want and have bad personality and ethnic 8s that are also dumb and slutty. ( the last sentence is unnecessary as obviously I am not posting jack shit to prove it to you aspie incels that will track them down and shit.)

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
allindaeyes said:
Currycel said:

yes you are retard. and I never said what u did and arabs are trash compared to meds with women u r probably a gulf arab lmfao

I am light skin and u can ask @Harakiri but that is besides the point. I dont care about slaying and am mentally ascended, I care about ONS and have gotten multiple make out sessions and blow jobs which I can easily advance to P in V but I dnt want to. Btw high school and college here arent like in america at all lol.  YOur first time should be with a ONS that u love and care for. I dont live in euro country either. I have gotten interest from white 7s who I know have had sex before so I dont want and have bad personality and ethnic 8s that are also dumb and slutty. ( the last sentence is unnecessary as obviously I am not posting jack shit to prove it to you aspie incels that will track them down and shit.)
Buddy boyo It isn't like that so much in merrica either 

And I'm certain that allindaeyes amogs hbo manlet Currycel

Currycel

Normie
allindaeyes said:

Confirmed low IQcel. ONS = one night stand, slaying = getting ONS whenever you want to.

allindaeyes

Banned
Currycel said:
allindaeyes said:

Confirmed low IQcel. ONS = one night stand, slaying = getting ONS whenever you want to.
i meant oneitis and its obvious... yea sorry i made mistake and went to sleep after that as it was saturday yesterday and i was up late