happiness in men is gay and beta

assburger

Gigachad
agree?

i get pissed off when i see an upbeat and cheerful guy who's always smiling and laughing and shit.. espec when its unwarranted af

i wanna smack them in the face

fagets

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Yeah kind of.. I think Jack Nicholson's personality in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is ideal for a man. He's so cool in that movie.

Magnus

Lookism God
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Yeah kind of.. I think Jack Nicholson's personality in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is ideal for a man. He's so cool in that movie.
He's still happy and cheerful though

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Magnus said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
He's still happy and cheerful though
I know but he does it in a masculine way. He's cool.
He's not like a humongous faggot.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
assburger said:
agree?

i get pissed off when i see an upbeat and cheerful guy who's always smiling and laughing and shit.. espec when its unwarranted af

i wanna smack them in the face

fagets
Run mysterious guy game, show little emotion, etc, you have the face for it. You probably already do.

assburger

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
rofl who cares if it's "gay and beta"? u guys r so weird
 coz its annoying

aspies are alpha and cool af we never smile

fuk nts

Lel

Gigachad
basement dwelling and cortisol driven inhibition is also beta

assburger

Gigachad
Wasted Youth said:
I dont agree with it being "gay," but I do get annoyed with happy-go-lucky people, especially guys. The only hot guys to me are brooding, mysterious, introverted, even clinically depressed. 

In this study the "happy" man was rated the least attractive by women.

The "shame" expression was rated higher than "happy," which is interesting because "shame" doesn't look alpha AT ALL. He looks weak, like he was just punched in the gut.

IMO it's not even about being alpha. Being depressed, dark, mysterious and weak is still better than being outgoing, confident, strong and happy. At least for short-term sexual attraction.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...y-finds-smiling-men-are-less-attractive-women
not gay enuf to read this

Lel

Gigachad
Wasted Youth said:
I dont agree with it being "gay," but I do get annoyed with happy-go-lucky people, especially guys. The only hot guys to me are brooding, mysterious, introverted, even clinically depressed. 

The "shame" expression was rated higher than "happy," which is interesting because "shame" doesn't look alpha AT ALL. He looks weak, like he was just punched in the gut.

IMO it's not even about being alpha. Being depressed, dark, mysterious and weak is still better than being outgoing, confident, strong and happy. At least for short-term sexual attraction.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...y-finds-smiling-men-are-less-attractive-women
good post

this is why bad boy game is legit and also why assburger should run Aspie game on Tinder

instead of trying to appear NT and failing miserably he should simply be vocal about his mental illness

i'm pretty sure there is a niche of girls attracted to these types just like you

Tyger

Banned
Wasted Youth said:
The only hot guys to me are brooding, mysterious, introverted, even clinically depressed. 

Being depressed, dark, mysterious and weak is still better than being outgoing, confident, strong and happy.
+20

assburger

Gigachad
Wasted Youth said:
assburger said:
not gay enuf to read this
:okay:
actually its coz my chronic pain it makes it frustrating to focus on shit..
but legit post. i just wish more girls felt the same way.
the beta/alpha thing wasn't fully srs, alpha guys are often the kind of guys i was describing

Browcel

Chad
:jordan:

Legit. Most of the time at school I feel extreme anger/depression due to no gf.

Lel

Gigachad
assburger said:
Wasted Youth said:
the beta/alpha thing wasn't fully srs, alpha guys are often the kind of guys i was describing
This is exactly what i'm talking about boyo

Throw this shit to 20 jbs and 3-5 will take the bait. And guess what, you will just be yourself and not a NT cuckold

just lel not being mentalcel in 2016

just lel being mentalcel in 2016 and trying to act normal

assburger

Gigachad
Lel said:
assburger said:

Throw this shit to 20 jbs and 3-5 will take the bait. And guess what, you will just be yourself and not a NT cuckold

:bye:

stop acting like being a socially isolated depressed awkward loser with health issues is appealing to females

Namek

Chad
Wasted Youth said:

Sure but how does an introverted, depressed male act on this attraction? Girls dont want to approach a depressed, introverted guy.

Lel

Gigachad
assburger said:
Lel said:

:bye:

stop acting like being a socially isolated depressed awkward loser with health issues is appealing to females

not me 

The only hot guys to me are brooding, mysterious, introverted, even clinically depressed. 

see Orb , female comments in his videos are lusty and some even asking to meet him. Despite knowing he is an aspie loner with issues , they skip this detail because of face and because there is a niche of women that find these types attractive.

if i were you i would even write that i'm an Aspie introvert in my description and woud run mysterious mentalcel game. Just lel if you think its not a niche. Just lel if you don't try it as if you have a better choice. You're playing your cards wrong boyo. 

Lel women are even attracted to psychopaths and killers , as long as you have face and know how to present it you can't lose.

stamaster21

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:
misery loves company!
Yup he is angry other people are happy it reminds him hes life is shit. As usually most cheerful happy people make others angry for this fact their enjoy life in the most simple form, they laugh and smile at the little things. Most people are angry with those type of cheerful people because they wish could enjoy those feelings so easily.