• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hand grenade thrown on refugee center in Germany - breaking news

Bgp87

Banned
Lol at Even trying.

Just leave this continent.

King Chad

Regular
If that went off 

:banderas:

Probably just a government manufactured plot to try and promote refugees even more. First they ban conservative sites, then fake attacks on refugees to garner even more sympathy and to stigmatize the right as murderous Nazis.

I can't wait for these cucked liberals to get a taste of what's coming.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
King Chad said:
If that went off 

Probably just a government manufactured plot to try and promote refugees even more. First they ban conservative sites, then fake attacks on refugees to garner even more sympathy and to stigmatize the right as murderous Nazis.

Common practice over here.

Crimes commited by ethnics are either obsured from the public informational sphere or just lightened like something serious wouldn't even happened, whereas some crimes against ethnics whose origin and execution are of a questionable character are promoted and exaggerated with a very distinct societal tone.

But this is not about ethnics per se, it's about particular agenda that is exploiting and/or fabricating certain phenomena in order to promote certain views.

Tl;dr: we are all brainwashed to a degree

King Chad

Regular
JustTheWayYouAre said:
King Chad said:
If that went off 

Crimes commited by ethnics are either obsured from the public informational sphere or just lightened like something serious wouldn't even happened, whereas some crimes against ethnics whose origin and execution are of a questionable character are promoted and exaggerated with a very distinct societal tone.

But this is not about ethnics per se, it's about particular agenda that is exploiting and/or fabricating certain phenomena in order to promote certain views.

You sound smart, srs.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Dentist said:
Sad times for us euro brahs. I was just in Austria and there was African chimp filth everywhere

Poor Austria.

[video=youtube]
Will it be gone?

feg

Rotter
ey burgerman

Ein Sicherheitsmann bemerkte die Granate gegen 1.15 Uhr auf dem Boden und alarmierte die Behörden. Die Granate wurde von Entschärfern des Landeskriminalamtes kontrolliert gesprengt, wie ein Polizeisprecher mitteilte.

it says it was on the fucking floor and the security guy just stumbled on it, "boden" can be the pavement in the courtyard as well as the floor in some toilet too hidden in the back

these things blow in 4-5 seconds lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M67_grenade

what if those morons smuggled one, then they were so stupid they've accidentally pulled the pin, then they pissed on themselves ran out leaving the shit there only to find that it's not working then they just left it like they do with their own excrement in the streets at home

israeli jews told me arabs are like the gypsies in the ghettos in romania and the childish low inhibition clumsy shit that I just wrote would fit perfectly the low IQ gippos here

King Chad

Regular
feg said:
ey burgerman

Ein Sicherheitsmann bemerkte die Granate gegen 1.15 Uhr auf dem Boden und alarmierte die Behörden. Die Granate wurde von Entschärfern des Landeskriminalamtes kontrolliert gesprengt, wie ein Polizeisprecher mitteilte.

Refrain from using German here you vile scum, unless you're a right wing Nazi. Speak in ARABIC ONLY. I'm only writing in English to warn you. If you continue to offend our refugees then you will have your internet access revoked, it's simple.

feg

Rotter
King Chad said:
feg said:
ey burgerman

Refrain from using German here you vile scum, unless you're a right wing Nazi. Speak in ARABIC ONLY. I'm only writing in English to warn you. If you continue to offend our refugees then you will have your internet access revoked, it's simple.

leck mich an der schwanz

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
JustTheWayYouAre said:
King Chad said:
If that went off 

Same in swe