half way to my goal of 4 irl slays this year

1) disgusting fat oldie whom I walked home after a night out after a friend of a friend of a friend asked me to (I was going in the same direction) and after talking to her for like 5 mins I went with her into her house and we fucked. Don't even know her name or any contact details, and hope to never see her again. Fisted her and came all over her face, then went home.

2) 5/10 (good body) 20yo white foreign student at my local university, met her a handful of times in a social/hobby setting and spoke briefly. Talked on FB one night and ran "let's go for a drink" game, she accepted. Tested the waters with a few innuendos and hints, got a good response. Met up a few days later and got drunk, came back to mine, fucked her. She complained that I didn't seem like I was enjoying it and was disengaged, which is a fair comment because after fucking 68 girls I'm pretty much dead inside.

I also banged two internet whores, so 4 so far in 2016. A slow start.

Social circle game is LEGIT. Let's stop trying to run IRL like the internet, with cold approaches and shit - you have to be 11/10 full LMS to pull that off. But once a bitch knows you for a little while ioi's are easily swapped, she feels safe with you, she's already decided to (or not to) fuck you so it's more of a done deal once you guys get to hang out alone.

The best way for "average" guys to slay irl is through social circle, FACT. In fact, even the best way for legit 0/10 guys, join some nerdy fat gaming club and tag the nerdy fat polytrans girls who go there.

Random hookups barely even happen, pretty much a myth. People know each other first, then fuck.

the end

Brotha Techno

Banned
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]1) disgusting fat oldie whom I walked home after a night out after a friend of a friend of a friend asked me to (I was going in the same direction) and after talking to her for like 5 mins I went with her into her house and we fucked. Don't even know her name or any contact details, and hope to never see her again. Fisted her and came all over her face, then went home.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]:wtf:[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]:gross: [/font]

6ft4 said:
I joined the trampoline society at my uni
At times I felt a bit out of place and actually felt normal compared to some of the people there
Went to the uni bar and met some of the guys there and ended up getting sex off some random American girl

Legit slayer.

just lol @ going to bars alone. I got cold approached twice yesterday while I was with a female friend, it makes me look very approachable and pre-qualified.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
1) disgusting fat oldie whom I walked home after a night out after a friend of a friend of a friend asked me to (I was going in the same direction) and after talking to her for like 5 mins I went with her into her house and we fucked. Don't even know her name or any contact details, and hope to never see her again. Fisted her and came all over her face, then went home.

2) 5/10 (good body) 20yo white foreign student at my local university, met her a handful of times in a social/hobby setting and spoke briefly. Talked on FB one night and ran "let's go for a drink" game, she accepted. Tested the waters with a few innuendos and hints, got a good response. Met up a few days later and got drunk, came back to mine, fucked her. She complained that I didn't seem like I was enjoying it and was disengaged, which is a fair comment because after fucking 68 girls I'm pretty much dead inside.

I also banged two internet whores, so 4 so far in 2016. A slow start.

Social circle game is LEGIT. Let's stop trying to run IRL like the internet, with cold approaches and shit - you have to be 11/10 full LMS to pull that off. But once a bitch knows you for a little while ioi's are easily swapped, she feels safe with you, she's already decided to (or not to) fuck you so it's more of a done deal once you guys get to hang out alone.

The best way for "average" guys to slay irl is through social circle, FACT. In fact, even the best way for legit 0/10 guys, join some nerdy fat gaming club and tag the nerdy fat polytrans girls who go there.

Random hookups barely even happen, pretty much a myth. People know each other first, then fuck.

the end

getting to know a girl for a bit and a while is a legit game

getting to know her and letting her know you reveals a lot of subtle things - stuff like "hmm this guy seems healthy/no sexual disease", and "hmm this guy seems to have no physical problems moving around, lifting up things, bending, etc". there's still a lot of potential markers of physical health and whatnot that are slowly revealed unlike in online dating, where you need a good aesthetic face AND a good photo

Browcel

Chad
Dont you get  tired of sleeping with women if you really are 68 lays? Maybe its time you ltr?

I have two internet lays so far this year.... Havent had an irl lay since 3 years ago

Browcel said:
Dont you get  tired of sleeping with women if you really are 68 lays? Maybe its time you ltr?

Don't you get tired of eating food, you must have had 10's of 1000's of meals by now. Maybe you should try fasting LOL

srsly though, yes I get "tired of it" as soon as I cum. And then later I regain the will to continue psuedo-slaying. I attempted a kind of LTR last year but she was nuts and just wouldn't let it settle and run along, always wanted drama and shit. That's why I can't keep a GF, I'm basically not exciting enough and am too self-reliant.