• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

half my notification is just..

Jatu

Joke
the same guy neg repping me a single point over and over. cmon man i need some real notifications for content i can respond to and shit. wtf poobare fix this shit of getting notified over and over from this idiot repping me over and over

yay

u got negged because u did something wrong, thats what happens to assholes like you

Jatu

Joke
yay said:
u got negged because u did something wrong, thats what happens to assholes like you

other paulu alt

Jatu

Joke
MajinBuu said:
it's so fucking over for you, Paulus

he legit neg repped me 24 times. imagine going through the reputation process twice a dozen times on this slow ass website. dedicating that much time just to put a red number on my profile. its insane

kalis

Banned
Imagine caring about your lookism reputation 

:goodfellas:

Jatu

Joke
kalis said:
Imagine caring about your lookism reputation 

:goodfellas:

idc about the rep itself. i just click on alert excited but am disapointed by it being a rep. if i cared about rep i would go on my other 30 alts and rep myself to 10000 by now.

Adoroumcu

Regular
Jatu said:
MajinBuu said:
it's so fucking over for you, Paulus

he legit neg repped me 24 times. imagine going through the reputation process twice a dozen times on this slow ass website. dedicating that much time just to put a red number on my profile. its insane

There're a lot of pathetic subhuman low-lifers here who do exactly that

:cage: