• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hairdresser Rescurrects young man from death

Blueman

Machine
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
6,230
Reputation
36



 

Aedan

Joke
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
137
Reputation
1
lee0101 said:
amazing

now when's my turn

It's always your turn, go after it today instead of tomorrow. 


Blueman said:

It's interesting that he has a fit good looking body and thick neck, but still looks unattractive in the first picture with the receded hairline. 

Before he comes across as timid, afterwards he can't stop smiling and radiates happiness. That's what a looksmax does to your confidence.
 

Blueman

Machine
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
6,230
Reputation
36
Aedan said:
lee0101 said:
amazing

now when's my turn

It's always your turn, go after it today instead of tomorrow. 


Blueman said:

It's interesting that he has a fit good looking body and thick neck, but still looks unattractive in the first picture with the receded hairline. 

Before he comes across as timid, afterwards he can't stop smiling and radiates happiness. That's what a looksmax does to your confidence.


Yeah cause without hair it doesnt matter, you look like a creep. Crazy how big of a difference it makes
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
If you can do it, more power to you. I could never live such a lie. There would always been that moment when you met that girl that you fell in love with who returned your affections and you'd eventually have to out yourself (I think). The disappointment and disgust she'd feel for such a deception would be justified. It would crush me.

Then some here say "well, I just want to fuck." But I think that's a very empty goal to strive for (especially under such a false pretense). And on top of that, if you have hair like that, most women pull your hair HARD during sex. They love running their fingers through hair and messing it up and pulling the shit out of it. I'd be paranoid that that glue would give way.

And then you have some people who say it's not even about women or sex. Just the hair and the looks are ends in themselves. But I'm skeptical. Looking better like that is going to lead to female attention and if you're a red-blooded male you're going to act on it and find yourself in that uncomfortable position that you're living a lie.
 

offthewall

Rotter
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
3,503
Reputation
725
Man, I have the slightest uneven hairline on my right side, I can't even begin to describe how much it throws off my facial symmetry.
 

Aedan

Joke
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
137
Reputation
1
Fatasses All Around Me said:
If you can do it, more power to you. I could never live such a lie. There would always been that moment when you met that girl that you fell in love with who returned your affections and you'd eventually have to out yourself (I think). The disappointment and disgust she'd feel for such a deception would be justified. It would crush me.

Then some here say "well, I just want to fuck." But I think that's a very empty goal to strive for (especially under such a false pretense). And on top of that, if you have hair like that, most women pull your hair HARD during sex. They love running their fingers through hair and messing it up and pulling the shit out of it. I'd be paranoid that that glue would give way.

And then you have some people who say it's not even about women or sex. Just the hair and the looks are ends in themselves. But I'm skeptical. Looking better like that is going to lead to female attention and if you're a red-blooded male you're going to act on it and find yourself in that uncomfortable position that you're living a lie.

I think you need to look at it differently. Women go up 3 PSL points with makeup and look like monsters when you wake up next to them in bed.. they don't feel like living a lie. 

Personally, if I was his GF I would be fucking gluing his hairpiece on myself. Your boy will never cheat on you because you know he looks like shit without it.
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
Aedan said:
Fatasses All Around Me said:
If you can do it, more power to you. I could never live such a lie. There would always been that moment when you met that girl that you fell in love with who returned your affections and you'd eventually have to out yourself (I think). The disappointment and disgust she'd feel for such a deception would be justified. It would crush me.

Then some here say "well, I just want to fuck." But I think that's a very empty goal to strive for (especially under such a false pretense). And on top of that, if you have hair like that, most women pull your hair HARD during sex. They love running their fingers through hair and messing it up and pulling the shit out of it. I'd be paranoid that that glue would give way.

And then you have some people who say it's not even about women or sex. Just the hair and the looks are ends in themselves. But I'm skeptical. Looking better like that is going to lead to female attention and if you're a red-blooded male you're going to act on it and find yourself in that uncomfortable position that you're living a lie.

I think you need to look at it differently. Women go up 3 PSL points with makeup and look like monsters when you wake up next to them in bed.. they don't feel like living a lie. 

Personally, if I was his GF I would be fucking gluing his hairpiece on myself. Your boy will never cheat on you because you know he looks like shit without it.

I hear ya. But life's not fair. You're comparing apples and oranges. The entire world (most especially men) accepts that it's okay and understandable for women to be vain and tinker and men are supposed to cope and limit their style to mainly grooming.

Everyone knows that women "cheat." It's just understood. Because their value is mainly tied to their ability to produce a boner. Men are builders and doers and actualizers outside of their looks. They shape the world and greater human culture. A guy cheating is seen as pathetic because the endeavors of a man are supposed to transcend that pettiness. These are instinctual reactions. And I think there's no amount of crying about how life *should* be in order to be "equal" and "fair" that will change those sorts of primal reactions in terms of how men and women respectfully looksmax.

If you were his gf, you'd be a woman and that type of reasoning you just presented would be absent from your thought process. Also, no guy wants a woman to have that sort of impression of them.
 
Top