hair tiers on males

cats

Cuck
brown > dark blonde > black > light blonde

Nerdics looks too beta, naive, childish. Asian girls are attracted to nerdic hair.
Black looks too ethnic, low trust, dirty.  Latinas are attracted to black hair
Dark blonde is almost optimal, it's universally attractive. It's ok for every girl.
Brown hair on males looks : european, mature , intelligent. Most girls prefer it. The hot blonde go for brown hair

lanklet

Coper
cats said:
brown > dark blonde > black > light blonde

Nerdics looks too beta, naive, childish. Asian girls are attracted to nerdic hair.
Black looks too ethnic, low trust, dirty.  Latinas are attracted to black hair
Dark blonde is almost optimal, it's universally attractive. It's ok for every girl.
Brown hair on males looks : european, mature , intelligent. Most girls prefer it. The hot blonde go for brown hair
Dark brown, slightly wavy hair is the best for men.

cats

Cuck
7dot said:
Nice cope.

[video=youtube]
his hair is brown if you havent noticed, just not light brown/dark blonde

he is ugly btw

sub8 life

Incel

Keep coping boyo, Brad Pitt in Troy WITH blonde hair (dyed obviously) is THE epitome of male aesthetics... if you by light blonde mean albino tier blonde, well that's probably less common than gingers, so why even mention it. Regular blondes are not common either, in Scandinavia probably 20% of grown males are regular blonde. SO if you live in that mongrelized shithole USA you probably don't see too many blondes.

allindaeyes

Banned
sub8 life said:

Keep coping boyo, Brad Pitt in Troy WITH blonde hair (dyed obviously) is THE epitome of male aesthetics... if you by light blonde mean albino tier blonde, well that's probably less common than gingers, so why even mention it. Regular blondes are not common either, in Scandinavia probably 20% of grown males are regular blonde. SO if you live in that mongrelized shithole USA you probably don't see too many blondes.
lol his face looks so bad in troy are u serious. compared to other movies and pics where he looks much better

allindaeyes

Banned
sub8 life said:
@allindaeyes

Stop coping and go bleech your hair already
faggot activity and it would actually look better on me than all nerdics since I have masculine features already, still dark wavy hair is the best

burlesque

Banned
allindaeyes said:
sub8 life said:
@allindaeyes

Stop coping and go bleech your hair already
faggot activity and it would actually look better on me than all nerdics since I have masculine features already, still dark wavy hair is the best
Legit. Dark wavy hair is the best because that's what you have ;)

haha

sub8 life

Incel
burlesque said:
Bones, not hair.
I agree, the best hair color is the one that fits you best individually. I believe black would be the best looking hair color on me. Hair color is just secondary to bones.

ilikedicks

Coper
Most blondes are with black haired dudes though lol. They've been going to some of the most black haired countries to get banged by the black haired studs for centuries. For comparison sake, the opposite does not happen in light haired countries. Noone goes to them to find studs.

sub8 life

Incel
ilikedicks said:
Most blondes are with black haired dudes though lol. They've been going to some of the most black haired countries to get banged by the black haired studs for centuries. For comparison sake, the opposite does not happen in light haired countries. Noone goes to them to find studs.
Lol @ this coping. LEgit blondes are way less common than you think, most "blondes" have just dyed their hair.

Vertu

Incel
cats said:
Checking in.

Bow down everybody.

burlesque

Banned
ilikedicks said:

I urge you to go look at pictures of the average female sex tourists and report back. Not a pretty sight.

ilikedicks

Coper
burlesque said:
ilikedicks said:

I urge you to go look at pictures of the average female sex tourists and report back. Not a pretty sight.
Of course not, British and German women are the most incel looking females in the world.

allindaeyes

Banned
Their is literally no famous MM  ( sex symbols, not the faggot runway shows ) that has blonde hair. (funny enough the hair is all the same colour BROWN and wavy, the more twinkish ones usually have lighter brown) That is proof enough and please vertu muh nigger u have hair like this:

aka golden