Hair thread

Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Messages
1,989
Reputation
7
lets get a thread going where we recommend hair styles and give advice on how to get a certain hair style
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
Ideal Hair





This is legit my hair, and I legit look almost exactly like her if i was alittle better looking 


Legit. Being srs, crazy <3 <3 <33333333333

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
 

FreeDick

Slayer
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
3,569
Reputation
0
Welcome back fegget

I actually just got a haircut today and I'm digging it
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,487
Reputation
46
Having bad hair is shit because you can't even cope by saying 'maybe this haircut will be the game changer'. My hair just stays the same regardless, thick long on top and wavy and short on sides. It never looks how I plan.
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
PenileFacialSurgery said:
Ideal Hair





This is legit my hair, and I legit look almost exactly like her if i was alittle better looking 


Legit. Being srs, crazy <3 <3 <33333333333

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Omg


Legit so in love
 
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Messages
1,989
Reputation
7
Free Dick said:
Welcome back fegget

I actually just got a haircut today and I'm digging it
nice

I want to get a cut but Im terrified itll be shit and Ill end up regretting it
 

FreeDick

Slayer
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
3,569
Reputation
0
LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
Free Dick said:
Welcome back fegget

I actually just got a haircut today and I'm digging it
nice

I want to get a cut but Im terrified itll be shit and Ill end up regretting it
Well you're rocking the ponytail IMO so I wouldn't worry about it
 

Generic

Normie
Joined
Dec 7, 2016
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
just lmao at being privileged enough to discuss hairstyles

the only "haircut" i know is a buzzcut
 
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Messages
1,989
Reputation
7
PenileFacialSurgery said:
LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
actually just ordered some yesterday


thanks for the rec btw
I heard of it

Care to aware me on it?

its supposed to be fucking great for your hair, dont know too much about it tbh but Ive heard its legit
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
PenileFacialSurgery said:
I heard of it

Care to aware me on it?

its supposed to be fucking great for your hair, dont know too much about it tbh but Ive heard its legit








Basically moisturizes, softens, repairs hair, makes it stronger, more shiny
[hr]
James Franco said:


Shes pretty much ideal
Gorgeous as fuck I need to know her name

@lastplaneoutofsydney

You have good taste
 
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Messages
1,989
Reputation
7
PenileFacialSurgery said:
LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
its supposed to be fucking great for your hair, dont know too much about it tbh but Ive heard its legit








Basically moisturizes, softens, repairs hair, makes it stronger, more shiny
[hr]
James Franco said:


Shes pretty much ideal
Gorgeous as fuck I need to know her name

@lastplaneoutofsydney

You have good taste


abbey lee kershaw when she was young and still pure  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
 
Top