Hair or being intimidating?

ZannyZ

Subhuman
I am 20 years old and, since I was a teenager, I have had signs of high testosterone and DHT. Many body hairs, extremely broad shoulders, defined jaw and hunter's eyes, in addition to having a good height (182). I have already received many compliments from unknown people and many women. However, I'm going bald. Exactly. And it's happening VERY fast.
As in my country it is possible to buy Avodart freely (Brazil), I did it and I have been taking it for 2 months. It solved the hair problem, but I feel discouraged, depressed. As if something from me is gone. Furthermore, I will no longer be able to use roids, which I always wanted.
I lose many points of appearance without the hair. It's brutal. I even feel the difference in how people treat me.
And now? Being masculine and bald, or having a head but being weak?

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
if ur gigachad it doesnt matter you will still look good. but u have an account on this site and ur making a cry thread so i doubt it

CantWin

Recessed joke
Autists
I am 20 years old and, since I was a teenager, I have had signs of high testosterone and DHT. Many body hairs, extremely broad shoulders, defined jaw and hunter's eyes, in addition to having a good height (182). I have already received many compliments from unknown people and many women. However, I'm going bald. Exactly. And it's happening VERY fast.
As in my country it is possible to buy Avodart freely (Brazil), I did it and I have been taking it for 2 months. It solved the hair problem, but I feel discouraged, depressed. As if something from me is gone. Furthermore, I will no longer be able to use roids, which I always wanted.
I lose many points of appearance without the hair. It's brutal. I even feel the difference in how people treat me.
And now? Being masculine and bald, or having a head but being weak?
Cara tu conseguiu achar normalmente o dutasterida nesses 2 meses nas farmacias? Ultimo mes q comprei n achei em lugar nenhum e mesmo pra encomendar eles nao tavam conseguindo porque a fabricadora tava sem. Consegui comprar na internet mas agora to com medo que pararam de fabricar

BEBE

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Truecels
i'd choose hair

sogekin

Chad
Hair makes you look more intimidating than being bald. Because straight hairline adds angularity.

SoldadoDeCope

Normie
you can always stop taking dut later and start taking steroids

very very unlikel you get permanent sides, even if you do, steroids will probably solve

now if you go the steroids route now, there’s no going back... you’re going to be a baldcel for life

CantWin

Recessed joke
Autists
DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME YOU COCKROACH

ZannyZ

Subhuman
Cara tu conseguiu achar normalmente o dutasterida nesses 2 meses nas farmacias? Ultimo mes q comprei n achei em lugar nenhum e mesmo pra encomendar eles nao tavam conseguindo porque a fabricadora tava sem. Consegui comprar na internet mas agora to com medo que pararam de fabricar
Normal, cara. Pesquisei, antes de começar, em três farmácias e as três tinham. Além disso, fiz meu cadastro no site do laboratório e ganho um bom desconto. Pago apenas 80 reais. Moro no estado de São Paulo.

you can always stop taking dut later and start taking steroids

very very unlikel you get permanent sides, even if you do, steroids will probably solve

now if you go the steroids route now, there’s no going back... you’re going to be a baldcel for life
I've been thinking about starting roids at 25 years old. At least I won't be bald at 20.
Shit, man.

Noon

Slayer
hair is life. you can be intimidating with or without hair, you have more options

if you're bald then what're your options? shaved, comb over , or oldcel horseshoe