hair loss is because of lack of masculine features,later on dht balds you to suffice

The real reason is lack of masculine features when you were in puberty you problay werent tough so less and less masculine features came out

Think about it were fighting and bullying less masculine features like brow bone, chin and cheekbones dont come out. So the face becomes rounder and softer which youll be prone to hairloss because your unhealty and body is telling you are a pussy

Mughal

Banned
MichaelSzny said:
:wtf:

Some BS Aspie theory in here.
I always thought I had above-average IQ but my inability to decipher the meaning of this thread has rendered me speechless, and now I feel as though I may have been mistaken and I may possibly have low IQ.

:crying:

MichaelSzny

Banned
Mughal said:
MichaelSzny said:

I always thought I had above-average IQ but my inability to decipher the meaning of this thread has rendered me speechless, and now I feel as though I may have been mistaken and I may possibly have low IQ.

Same.

Mughal said:
MichaelSzny said:

The internet always has smart asses, all im saying is you have to produce massive amounts of testserone comstantly to not lose your hair, try boxing faggit

MichaelSzny

Banned
Plus haven't there been multiple studies that state that men with MPB and those who don't have similar testosterone levels?

MichaelSzny said:
Plus haven't there been multiple studies that state that men with MPB and those who don't have similar testosterone levels?
Proof please