Hair is 100% genetics. Proof inside (pics)

FuckThis

Slayer
[quote pid='47516' dateline='1437961072']

Don't tell me these guys ate balanced diet of gellatin and shit

[/quote]

Conclusion: if you are balding NEVER HAVE KIDS (dont have them anyways but especially not if balding) 

Balding is possibly the greatest pain someone can feel.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Hair = protein

They probably get a lot of protein so they're good.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"FuckThis" 

What are those of us with a natural NW2 Balkan hairline going to do? :giggle: "I was born this way!"

FuckThis

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Hair = protein

They probably get a lot of protein so they're good.
Stop with that nonsense. You have Kings who ate mostly meat freshly hunted and some were still balding. 

You have people who ate only bread and rics who have NW1
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:
@"FuckThis" 

What are those of us with a natural NW2 Balkan hairline going to do? :giggle: "I was born this way!"
I have NW2 at 27.
I am hoping it dosent get worse. 

I will wear a wig if i get bald. I considered hair transplant,but i have long hair so it wouldnt work (almost at my back long now)

kibo

Chad
lmao
first pic is hilarious,strong submental area

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"FuckThis" 

Were you always around NW2? Mine was NW2 even as a baby, it hasn't even changed since then... if it did, it's very subtle. I'm still getting a hair transplant in a couple of months to fill in my "edges" (never had hair in that region). But from the sounds of it, I don't think you have much to worry about.

FuckThis

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
@"FuckThis" 

Were you always around NW2? Mine was NW2 even as a baby, it hasn't even changed since then... if it did, it's very subtle. I'm still getting a hair transplant in a couple of months to fill in my "edges" (never had hair in that region). But from the sounds of it, I don't think you have much to worry about.
I had NW0

When i got off from HRT (years ago) it went slowly to NW2,it seems pretty normal for my age at this point. I cannot get hair transplants due to how long it is

R8 btw

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
ItWontBeMe said:
@"FuckThis" 

I had NW0

When i got off from HRT (years ago) it went slowly to NW2,it seems pretty normal for my age at this point. I cannot get hair transplants due to how long it is

R8 btw

That's how it looks now? Looks very good, you don't even have that horseshoe/arched inwards shape that some with NW2 have. From front view it looks like it's pretty much straight.

Also looks NW1.5 to me. (Maybe NW1?)

kibo

Chad
FuckThis said:
ItWontBeMe said:
@"FuckThis" 

I had NW0

R8 btw

Guys from the thread pics  hairmog you

Reflex

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
ItWontBeMe said:
@"FuckThis" 

I had NW0

R8 btw

Lmfao if i ever see you irl srs itsover

FuckThis

Slayer
kibo said:
FuckThis said:
I had NW0

R8 btw

Guys from the thread pics  hairmog you
not from frontal view
Pic from few days ago: 

FuckThis

Slayer
Reflex said:
FuckThis said:
I had NW0

R8 btw

Lmfao if i ever see you irl srs itsover
Cope. You are not NT enough.

In a doomsday scenario I would rather hide out with this guy than some calorie counting bodybuilder.