HAha i failed girl rather read text

stamaster21

Slayer
So i noticed this hb 7/10 latina in my math class which teaches trig and college algebra. I walk over to say hi and make some small talk said i noticed last class and thought you were cute so i thought i come over and say hi. This girl was glued to her phone looks up for 5 seconds and smiles,i walk to the elevator and tell her my name and ask her for hers she says jolie i shake her hand and i say nice to meet you. I ask her were she is heading how many semesters she has been here for. She says she is heading to go get some lunch at the cafeteria before i can say bye see ya next class she zooms off. All while this is happening a guy is my class is introducing himself to a girl also but this guy did alot better the girl seemed more interested in him and they walked off to the library mind you she is a 6/10. The 7/10 latina had full makeup on the first two classes, i wasn't even sure if it was the same girl from before. It will be funny as hell if next class turns out its the wrong girl.

Temoc

Coper
One time this 5/10 latina asked me if I did well on a test and started asking me questions about it, however I was not on that class and didn't take the test obviously, so I said "I think you are confusing me with somebody" and she got all red and walked away