Had to drop my grocceries and run (Incel Nightmare Story)

furio

Incel
So the basement is in desperate need of a restock so I went to the groccery shop late at night to avoid all human interaction since I'm incel I have to do my business at night. So when I was walking to the front with some stuff in hand, I saw their was only cashier open. It was a girl who liked me in high school though I never was sexually attracted to her, but she is a great girl, and she was really sweet to me. she said hey to me a while back in a public location when i was walking with my friend.

So I saw her, immedietely walked back and put my food where I got it from, and walked out. i then drove around and settled for some heart attack fast food.

life of an incel 

modified

hairloss expert
Is this for real? This is not the life of an incel. It is the life of someone with crippling social anxiety. Get on some meds and try again.

purps drank

Slayer
Just lol at living in area without automated cashiers as an incel. Only thing you have to pray for is that there isn't a line and you might have to interact with a stranger while waiting. But in that case you can just hang back a little and let them go and wait for one to open up.

furio said:
So the basement is in desperate need of a restock so I went to the groccery shop late at night to avoid all human interaction since I'm incel I have to do my business at night. So when I was walking to the front with some stuff in hand, I saw their was only cashier open. It was a girl who liked me in high school though I never was sexually attracted to her, but she is a great girl, and she was really sweet to me. she said hey to me a while back in a public location when i was walking with my friend.

So I saw her, immedietely walked back and put my food where I got it from, and walked out. i then drove around and settled for some heart attack fast food.

life of an incel 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
RodgerRabbit said:
The struggle is real.  :giggle:

I'm equally subhuman though. I went to buy some dope new kickz, actually tried them on, but I had to go to an ATM first to get some cash. On my way there I got amogged so much that I just got my food for the night & went straight home. Such is life. :rolleyes:
schizophrenia detected