Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
18,195
Reputation
1,918
I have done previous threads about her...she came round mine for movie and chill then fucked.

Overall it went OK to good I feel. Conversation was good, I didn't cum too quick, maybe a bit awkward a few times..if I can repeat fuck her I will save money on escorts as well.
 
J

Jordy

Guest
:legit:

pics/vids/screenshots/webcam archive/voocaroo

nope nothing

better use my imagination boyos

:what:
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
2
Slayer.

Did you lose your virginity to an escort? I don't see that as a bad option for incels, helps them test the waters out before getting the real deal.
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,650
Reputation
37
Jawanomics said:
I have done previous threads about her...she came round mine for movie and chill then fucked.

Overall it went OK to good I feel. Conversation was good, I didn't cum too quick, maybe a bit awkward a few times..if I can repeat fuck her I will save money on escorts as well.
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Reputation: [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]2[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] [/font]
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,697
Reputation
315
poobear said:
Jawanomics said:
I have done previous threads about her...she came round mine for movie and chill then fucked.

Overall it went OK to good I feel. Conversation was good, I didn't cum too quick, maybe a bit awkward a few times..if I can repeat fuck her I will save money on escorts as well.
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Reputation: [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]2[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] [/font]
Reputation: 1,156
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,650
Reputation
37

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,697
Reputation
315

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
How did you meet her? Approach etc.. Give us details or this is a pointless brag thread.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
show me the body, cover the face

won't share
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
18,195
Reputation
1,918
ItWontBeMe said:
Slayer.

Did you lose your virginity to an escort? I don't see that as a bad option for incels, helps them test the waters out before getting the real deal.
No, but practised on them to build up confidence..fucked about. 15+ civies
[hr]
Namek said:
How did you meet her? Approach etc.. Give us details or this is a pointless brag thread.
Just would chat in the gym a bit.  But she did all the obvious chssing. She thought I was good looking