Had my first "band" practice

Me, a 31 year old bassist, and a 23 year old drummer. They're both white

We just jammed out for 2.5 hours and called it a day. Gonna meet up again in a weekish

They're fuckin amazing. Been playing for more than a decade, have toured before etc. I'm a noob but they still were were very nice and helped me out

Ive started guitar a few months and can't wait to run musician game like playing shows/gigs. Gonna have a nice tattoo done in a month as well

MUSICIAN MAXING

Dirty Blond

Slayer
You know, putting quote marks around a word makes it sound euphemistic, i.e. 'I really enjoyed that "massage" you gave me.'

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Nice. What do you see as your niche/musical direction?

Downloading Witcher3 said:
lol 31

its over

shut it down! :giggle:
Hes actually good looking. 5'11 high fwhr jock look. Guess what? His name is Chad 

UglyNormalFag said:
Nice. What do you see as your niche/musical direction?
Blues/indie rock

True Romance said:
I played guitar and was in a band in grade 12 (2002-2003). Wish I had stuck with that
Yeah u fucked up

Where u any good? Do u stll play?

Ryu

Staff member
SLayer. That sounds like fun. I wouldnt mind being incel if I could play an instrument and I was in a band.

True Romance said:
kill em all said:
Yeah u fucked up

Where u any good? Do u stll play?
No and no

Lol

btw How did you find these guys
Just lol visit gandy

I posted an ad on kijiji (it's like Craigslist if ur American). Said my skill level, influence, what I want to do etc

Ryu said:
SLayer. That sounds like fun. I wouldnt mind being incel if I could play an instrument and I was in a band.
Find an instrument and learn how to play. It's fun tbh

ketzdinio

Slayer
Fuark I'm jelly now

I could never find anyone to play with. I posted some remixes of rap songs and instrumentals to the internet to show some dude, and they were a group of friends that did the same. They also played instruments like I do. I was too much of a pucci to meet them tho for some reason, and now they're gone, moved across the country

Koksal Baba

Incel
I recemmond you and your band members to immerse into watching  K-On! while practicing music for maximum musical gainz.

ketzdinio said:
Fuark I'm jelly now

I could never find anyone to play with. I posted some remixes of rap songs and instrumentals to the internet to show some dude, and they were a group of friends that did the same. They also played instruments like I do. I was too much of a pucci to meet them tho for some reason, and now they're gone, moved across the country
Try again. This was a great experience