• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Had an over-analysed autistic thought on feminism tbh

I think women do this as a form of global shit test however it does go deeper than that

Alot of men think that if they are accepting of feminism and act along with it in support, they are doing good but it makes women disappointed in them and they wont sleep with them. These men then think "omg i did everything they asked of me and they still arent happy idk what to do". 

However, men who question feminism and use soundbites such as "sjw" "triggered" etc get ridiculed and shunned by women and society because they named the elephant in the room

This is the reason i say it goes deeper. I think the main way to combat it is to keep "hush hush" and just act like a normal person.

If you become pro-feminism you fail because you cuck out and women get angry and disappointed in you

If you become anti-feminist you fail because you reveal youre a socially awkward autist and youre most likely ugly so its in line with that mindset (feminism = lots of men wont procreate because its basically eugenics).

The main challenge (socially) for the western man specifically is to be incognito at all times. Always come across as a fun and chilled out dude and for instance, when you're drunk, and you get the signals a woman is interested you dont hold back one bit and basically grope her but its not groping obv because in this situation she would like it.

I can only use the act of "tight roping" to describe it. Walk the fine line in society but never go full force one way or the other.

Might sound simple but i think only a small amount of people understand how to fully do this, if you're doing it right you will know as you will always have people trying to figure you out as a person because you will do and say things that will leave them at square 1 just when they thought they understood you.

autistic rant over

plz read

totismo

best poster ever in history
Autists
i guess they never miss huh!! XD

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
so basically women want men to practice quietism

it's not about agreeing or disagreeing, it's about showing that you have no right to have an opinion

truly these are dark times

• Banned
100%deformed(send help) said:
nuclearbrain do you say zero point zero

or naught point naught

zero point zero tbh ngl 

only faggoty "i use overly complacted words to sound high iq cels" say naught point naught here

ethmlethiqcel said:
so basically women want men to practice quietism

it's not about agreeing or disagreeing, it's about showing that you have no right to have an opinion

truly these are dark times

Thats what ive gathered so far. Im 100% convinced tbh