• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

had an interaction with a phenotype matched 7/10 today

LostTuna

Machine
i took the metro down to pico/la live and when i was waiting at the stop smoking a cig a 7/10 came up to me and asks for a smoke. i say ye, give her one and she says thanks and then lit up in front of me and there was a long pause without either of us saying anything but she still had her body facing mine. then after like 30 seconds or so she asks if i've ever taken the blue line down to long beach and if it took a long time. i just say "i'm not sure, i've never taken it that far" and she goes "oh... yeah i'm meeting my dad at the aquarium" and i just say "nice" and then she looks at me again like she thought i had more to say or was gonna ask her something but i just stay posted up and quiet. her train comes and she puts her cig out and starts walking away from me then she looked at me again from the side with like a half cracked smile and then looked down and it turned into a disappointed/depressed expression on her face before the door opened and she walked away. i ate 2 kiva bars after lunch so i was faded as fuck because edibles hit me super hard and make me introverted n shit and i was pissed at myself for not trying to engage her more. it was weird for a couple different reasons tho cause i get random guys and ugly, trashy girls bumming cigs off me quite often but never cute middle class looking girls. and also because she literally looked EXACTLY like me if i was a girl basically. she had my same general face shape and features  in a more feminine form with identical hair colour & texture. she even had hooded blue eyes like mine but they looked more feline and w/ higher brows. it was kinda unsettling actually cause she reminded me of my sister who i look a lot like and she's also objectively a 7/10 or so like her.

Tyger

Banned
She wanted to share more than existence with you.

She wanted you to know she was meeting her dad not a guy.

Did your speech impediment hold you back?

LostTuna

Machine
Tyger said:
She wanted to share more than existence with you.

She wanted you to know she was meeting her dad not a guy.

Did your speech impediment hold you back?

idk it's possible i could've been looking into it all too much but i'm not a complete aspie and i've had 1 (2 technically) gf's so i have a pretty good idea when it comes to feeling out vibes from girls n shit. everything i gathered made it seem like she was possibly into me.

and yeah pretty much, or rather the weed did cause i was so anxious. i was not in a good place mentally which sometimes happens even when i'm sober