had a dream i was in the middle of the ocean on a rowboat with a girl

LostTuna

Gigachad
we were both rowing off into the distance and i remember it being extremely bright out with calm seas. she was in front me so i never saw her face and neither of us spoke. she had dark hair and pale skin tho.

what does it mean?

Mughal

Banned
It means even your subconscious mind really wants a HQNP girl. It desires a quality woman more deeply than anything in this world right now. Yet it cannot have it.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Mughal said:
It means even your subconscious mind really wants a HQNP girl. It desires a quality woman more deeply than anything in this world right now. Yet it cannot have it.
:glasses:

redmanlet

Banned
LostTuna said:
we were both rowing off into the distance and i remember it being extremely bright out with calm seas. she was in front me so i never saw her face and neither of us spoke. she had dark hair and pale skin tho.

what does it mean?
it is time boyo, your subconscious is telling you that you have ascended. You must leave and never come back.

LostTuna

Gigachad
redmanlet said:
LostTuna said:

what does it mean?
it is time boyo, your subconscious is telling you that you have ascended. You must leave and never come back.
there must be a more legit sign that its time for me to ascend? im not ready yet

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Mughal said:
:crying:

Mughal

Banned
LostTuna said:
Mughal said:
:glasses:
Amnesia said:
Mughal said:
:crying:
Legit serious right now boyos lol. If you don't eat food for a few days, cakes and other delicious food will show up in your dreams. If you don't fap for a long time, you'll see yourself doing it in a dream.

A dream like this simply means that you are deeply, within your subconscious mind, craving that need/want.