Gymcels, what is my bodyfat percentage?

Incelcrusher

Incel
Rough estimation, my fat never wanna get away from my damn stomach and my abs are pure shit (never worked them out primary)

Incelcrusher

Incel
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
10-12 range
Buddys dad who is some doctor shit told me that aswell, however I cannot fucking understand how I yet at that range cannot have full six pack fucking abs. Srs the fat just keep holding on to my lower stomach. I have fucking veins all over my arms and shoulders now, but still no fucking six pack lol.

Maybe its cause I never trained my abs primary, I listened too much to fucking powerlifters who told me that will "take care of itself if you just do lots of deadlifts" ... Yeah right, 520lbs deadlift by now and still shit abs.

redpill

Incel
you need to train your abdominal muscles like any other muscle on your body for it be prominent and show at low bodyfat levels, you said you never actually trained abs so yeah that's your problem, even if you use them for other exercises it is never enough without actually isolating them.

Incelcrusher

Incel
Incelcrusher said:
10-12 range
Buddys dad who is some doctor shit told me that aswell, however I cannot fucking understand how I yet at that range cannot have full six pack fucking abs. Srs the fat just keep holding on to my lower stomach. I have fucking veins all over my arms and shoulders now, but still no fucking six pack lol.

Maybe its cause I never trained my abs primary, I listened too much to fucking powerlifters who told me that will "take care of itself if you just do lots of deadlifts" ... Yeah right, 520lbs deadlift by now and still shit abs.
I can see a six pack, you have asymmetrical abs however
Yeah shit symmetry. But do u see sixpack? I think I can only see like 4
[hr]
redpill said:
you need to train your abdominal muscles like any other muscle on your body for it be prominent and show at low bodyfat levels, you said you never actually trained abs so yeah that's your problem, even if you use them for other exercises it is never enough without actually isolating them.
Thats what I though, lol fucking fat ass powerlifters telling me not to bother abs, just keep doing heavy deadlifts and squat and they will "develop anyway".

Then I look at my friends who can barely deadlift 50% of my max, yet they have more prominent abs lol

Incelcrusher

Incel
TheNextLachowski said:
Incelcrusher said:
my abs are pure shit
just lol @ dat der body dysmorphic disorder
Im 100% serious tho. They are assymetrical and despite Im having striations on my chest and veins all over my arms and shoulders, I STILL dont have a six pack.

Incelcrusher

Incel
Nautical said:
It's not him. You have to understand this forum is infested with liars who will gladly use the pics of miscers/ bb'ers at will to perpetuate a false online identity. I sincerely good all you pathetic ugly faggots kill yourself - being 100% serious. Most pathetic site on the Internet
Wtf, this is 100% me

Incelcrusher

Incel
Nautical said:
Incelcrusher said:
Nautical said:
It's not him. You have to understand this forum is infested with liars who will gladly use the pics of miscers/ bb'ers at will to perpetuate a false online identity. I sincerely good all you pathetic ugly faggots kill yourself - being 100% serious. Most pathetic site on the Internet
Wtf, this is 100% me
I'm going to doxx you - find out where you live and beat you till you are a bloody pulp Then spit on your maggot ridden corpse.
Bring it  :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:

Incelcrusher

Incel
pussyfordinner said:
10-11 real body fat percentage (dexa). Very, very nice!
This is actually a pleasant surprise. My goal has been 10-12% for a long time now, and I srs though I had like 3-4 weeks left before that. But maybe its true and Im already there. Oh well Ima continue this for maybe 1 or 2 weeks more to see if all my abs can get really visible, and then CLEAN bulk. No more fucking 600+ calories a day with not even working the abs that I have been doing before lol

Incelcrusher said:
TheNextLachowski said:
Incelcrusher said:
my abs are pure shit
Im 100% serious tho. They are assymetrical and despite Im having striations on my chest and veins all over my arms and shoulders, I STILL dont have a six pack.
Almost no one has defined and symmetrical abs...

Incelcrusher

Incel
scar_face40 said:
Incelcrusher said:
TheNextLachowski said:
Almost no one has defined and symmetrical abs...
Lol maybe Ive been watching too many fucking Jeff Seid vids

Incelcrusher

Incel
Anyone can recommend some great ab excercises btw? Like 2-3, starting them as fast as Im on bulk ("lean" bulk) again.

Incelcrusher

Incel
MistGeburt3000 said:
Hard to guess i would say  looks like 10 percent
This is no joke, I sent these exact 2 pictures to some personal trainer guy on a BB forum. I told him my goal was 10-12% bf. He told me: "You are around 17... however I can help you get down to 10", then he wanted me to pay him and he could gaurantee 10% within 2 months.

Fucking scammers everywhere I swear, u gotta watch out