• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Gymcels PHAT VS PPL VS FULLBODY

Anakind

Champion
Severe Retard said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hi[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Im 18/6'3/180lbs long joins ecto-meso frame[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I don't want to get a big massive body or do lifts that will make me look bulky[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I know a lot of people say you wont get huge overnight but I feel like if im lifting heavy amounts for short reps It will not go well with my body and hodgetwins said guys 6'2+ should be working in the higher rep range[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Im aiming for a long toned model type body[/font]

Lol @ listening to fucking monkeys like that.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get on steroids for fucks sake!

Paula O said:
search a beginner program, starting strength is the best option for skinny people

But don't forget about the gallon of milk a day, it will turn you into a superhero.

Squaaaaaatz n milk, bro!

Squaaaaaatz n milk!

Anakind

Champion
cosmonaut said:
yeah, usually those statues match the golden ratio so they are very good imo.

Yeah, and unfortunately you will never reach those golden ratios if you haven't been genetically blessed with the right bone structure, body proportions and insertions.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Just train each muscle group 1-2× per week,  doesnt really matter when you do which one

lookz

Machine
Nautical said:
You can't be fucking serious still posting these threads? Have you made any gains at all since you started posting constant 'what routine should I do?' And 'will ppl get me a body like this?' Threads.... Holy shit you are all dumber than cardboard no word of a lie.

Holy shit just re read and saw all the examples you posted.. How many times now have you posted topics like this? No word of a lie it must be more than 30 threads you cannot take advice and are legitimately mentally stunted

there is literally nothing dumb about it

fashion models don't know shit about lifting and get coached by personal trainers and you can be damned sure that they do different routines and exercises than bb guys and their diet is different too (less extreme)

remember these guys are not gymcels they do lots of different things besides gym

a typical bb routine (phat/ppl etc) has a huge focus on back. these guys don't have wide backs, but their backs aren't dyel either. same for legs, their legs are okay/well developed, yet they don't have huge bb trunks for legs

their height makes up a lot for this but they must be doing different in the gym as well, it's a legitimate question to ask, why don't you come off your high horse and answer what they are doing differently?

lookz

Machine
@polishplayboy and because he is been trying we shouldn't help him? at least he is trying unlike literally 99% of lookism who's just shitposting

lookz said:
@polishplayboy and because he is been trying we shouldn't help him? at least he is trying unlike literally 99% of lookism who's just shitposting

lol he's been asking the same question over and over and over and over again.

Anakind said:
Severe Retard said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hi[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Im 18/6'3/180lbs long joins ecto-meso frame[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I don't want to get a big massive body or do lifts that will make me look bulky[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I know a lot of people say you wont get huge overnight but I feel like if im lifting heavy amounts for short reps It will not go well with my body and hodgetwins said guys 6'2+ should be working in the higher rep range[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Im aiming for a long toned model type body[/font]

Lol @ listening to fucking monkeys like that.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get on steroids for fucks sake!

Paula O said:
search a beginner program, starting strength is the best option for skinny people

But don't forget about the gallon of milk a day, it will turn you into a superhero.

Squaaaaaatz n milk, bro!

Squaaaaaatz n milk!

you 4chan too much

DLTBB said:
Severe Retard said:

Always worked well for me even when natural

Currently do
Chest and Triceps
Back and Biceps
Shoulders and Traps
Legs
Rest
Repeat
Throw abs and/or cardio in as often as you want

DLTBB said:
Severe Retard said:
I hope you're not trolling me man

Can you make strength gains? im not a neckbeard fatass lifter with shit genetics and copes by caring about strength but I don't want to be benching 135 for life, do you need these 5x5 full body programs? 

also whats the difference between ur split and PPL?

also what do you think of PHAT

I'm not trolling you. Yeah you can make strength gains. The most important thing is to make sure you are getting enough calories to build muscle or else you will not grow no matter how hard you train. I never bothered doing those stupid 5x5 routines, you neglect a ton of muscles with those routines and they advise you to do stupid shit like drink a gallon of milk a day to bulk with which will turn you in to a fat greasy skinned fuck at the cost of getting 'strong'. 

Never tried PHAT, some people say it's good though. 

The difference between what I trained and PPL is shoulders and traps get their own day rather than you trying to hit shoulders after chest when they'll already be fatigued.
Why not do chest & biceps and back & triceps? I mean, you already have shoulders and traps on separate days to avoid fatigue from other exercises. I understand you want everything to be fresh, so why not go all the way?

To answer @"Severe Retard" I recommend PPL but I'm currently doing a brosplit. My current week looks like; 

Tuesday - Chest & Biceps
Thursday - Back & Triceps
Saturday - Legs & Abs
Sunday - Full Body (Heavy compounds)

I train abs on Saturday and of course, Sunday (although, not directly). Hill sprints on each of those days for 15 minutes, 10 second rest intervals. Calories are super important but that's a whole other beast entirely.

Severe Retard said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Why not do chest & biceps and back & triceps? I mean, you already have shoulders and traps on separate days to avoid fatigue from other exercises. I understand you want everything to be fresh, so why not go all the way?

To answer @"Severe Retard" I recommend PPL but I'm currently doing a brosplit. My current week looks like; 

Tuesday - Chest & Biceps
Saturday - Legs & Abs

I train abs on Saturday and of course, Sunday (although, not directly). Hill sprints on each of those days for 15 minutes, 10 second rest intervals. Calories are super important but that's a whole other beast entirely.

Im gonna do a ppl with compound lifts.. im gonna try to go swimming at least 3-4 times a week and im wondering how often i should do abs and if I can do abs everyday 

this is my goal body

maybe even a bit more muscular than that...

so with everything im doing u think i can achieve this?
Yup. Swimming is a fantastic way to burn calories - probably even better than hill sprints due to thermogenics. Just make you keep up the intensity, HIIT style, and you can completely forget about sprinting.

Scar Tissue

Regular
Severe Retard said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Tuesday - Chest & Biceps
Saturday - Legs & Abs

Im gonna do a ppl with compound lifts.. im gonna try to go swimming at least 3-4 times a week and im wondering how often i should do abs and if I can do abs everyday 

this is my goal body

I could get that with pullups pushups and situps NO FUCKING LIE. Go to the gym buddy.

Scar Tissue said:
Severe Retard said:

this is my goal body

I could get that with pullups pushups and situps NO FUCKING LIE. Go to the gym buddy.

Calisthenics is legit.

To answer your question, severe, I wouldn't do abs everyday. Core is so essential in everything you do. It's for this reason I don't recommend directly hitting it more than twice a week. You'll work it on compound days, so that's why I do it once.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
cosmonaut said:
lol dude chad white is not a good goal. He has rounded pecs and weird inserts all around. He doesn't even have ab inserts, its just one weird block of muscle. Only thing good about him is his long low set biceps. You can't get big calves without training your legs too, I think you should just try to get to low bf since you cant get huge legs without roids, as they dont respond very well to training. Since you said you have long limbs I think large arms, pecs, and a well developed core would be good. What are your pec inserts like? are they wide and square?

LOL. LOL. LOL. Good luck looking better than Chad White naked. Good fucking luck.