Gymcels, how do you cope with being amogged at the gym?

scar_face40

Coper
I finally decided to join the gym and had my induction today. 

It was horrific.

I only saw one facially stunning guy, but the majority of the other guy were around 6.5's. Decent facially, but halo'd so much by there bodies. There were a couple of subhumans, but they were all oldcels.

I don't see how I can workout without commiting mental amog-seppuku. I looked completely shit like a pale white grain of rice, next to happy sociable guys and robust guys that looked like they'd play for their school sports teams and get looksmatched girls.  

The guy who was next to me when I was being shown how to use the smith machine had the halo-of-all-halos hairstyle, thick neck that must have been twice as wide and half as long as my giraffe neck and omg his cervicomental angle... I felt like dying.

The worst thing is there are mirrors everywhere. In front of every machine and free weight area there are huge full-length mirrors that expose my whole body in one gangly spaghetti package. I can also only jut my jaw for so long when I'm straining to lift.

There was also only one absolutely stunning girl, but I've got a thing for slim girls, so even the meh looking ones were being halo'd by their fit bodies. Not single fatty in sight for either gender.

Gymcels, how do you do it?

i wear a hat and pull it down to look badass/low inhibition. also i always have a 5 of clock shadow. i use this technique to excuse my 6/10 aesthetics till my surgeries. once i get a chin implant ill be a legit 8/10(srs). i have a 9/10 eye and look similar to this without the tattoos

Bojack

Lookism God
Just lmao if you don't workout by yourself or have your own personal gym. Just lmao.

scar_face40

Coper
Franktank said:
You care too much and look at guys too often.
Yeah, it's one of those things I can't help now, I've done it so much. Constant comparison.

elm said:
if youre worried about getting amogged just go to a big gym where nobody gives a fuck and everyone is just minding their own bussiness
It's quite big, but I'm more worried about how I stack up against other people, rather than what other guys view me as directly.

also i always have a 5 of clock shadow.
I wish I could grow decent facial hair. When its really short, it's too blonde to be seen and it's only dark when it's scraggly. Apart from the perfect square chin, my jawline looks similar to this and that facial hair would benefit me so much.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Music and short rest periods. Focus on the objective at hand and get out quick.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
When I started working out I was usually the smallest guy at the gym. Today, 7 years later, i 99% of cases Im the biggest one. 

Put in time and effort and ur time will come to be at the top of the food chain.