gymcelling is ubiquitous

Even oldcels at work (40+) are walking around with their protein shakes. I hear the shaking of the myprotein bottle almost every day. One guy told me 'squats and deads will change your life man'.

Anakind

King of Chads
ForeverCucked said:
Even oldcels at work (40+) are walking around with their protein shakes. I hear the shaking of the myprotein bottle almost every day. One guy told me 'squats and deads will change your life man'.
Yeah, if you take these in addition:

Anakind

King of Chads
Ideal said:
gymcell lifestyle is fkn pathetic now, its really starting to grind on me

social media is so toxic i really cannot cope much longer. everyone just showing off and validating
When I still had a Facebook account a few years ago I saw "friends" in their 30s putting shirtless selfies up posing as wannabe fitness models. Social media is fucking annoying. Everybody who wants to stay mentally sane stays away from those dirt sites.

Joncoping

Normie
Ideal said:
gymcell lifestyle is fkn pathetic now, its really starting to grind on me

social media is so toxic i really cannot cope much longer. everyone just showing off and validating
It's only going to get worse. A giant rat race has started where men are desperately trying to get into the top 20% (sub8 law). But there's only so much room at the top...

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Its fun as hell IMO

ForeverCucked said:
RealRob said:
Its fun as hell IMO
I wish it was fun for me.
Not everyone is a low-T weakling. Some of us naturally enjoy it. Weightlifting has existed before social media and was everywhere during mid 70's and 80's, golden era of building for fuck's sake, so stop blaming it on it.

heilsa

Slayer
next big thing will be aesthetic surgeries imo

inb4 everbody in my office talk about genioplasty and submental-neck angle

RealRob said:
ForeverCucked said:
I wish it was fun for me.
Take PWO with some great stims and it will be fun
How can lifting something off the floor and putting it back down be considered fun? Would putting bricks in a wheelbarrow for an hour a satisfying experience for you? I think you mean 'fun' as in the results you (might) get from it.

Joncoping

Normie
ForeverCucked said:
RealRob said:
Take PWO with some great stims and it will be fun
How can lifting something off the floor and putting it back down be considered fun? Would putting bricks in a wheelbarrow for an hour a satisfying experience for you? I think you mean 'fun' as in the results you (might) get from it.
It's more fun than getting together with your wizard, warrior, battlemage and priest brahs to go questing for loot on WoW and a lot of incels do that

Anakind

King of Chads
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Not everyone is a low-T weakling. Some of us naturally enjoy it. Weightlifting has existed before social media and was everywhere during mid 70's and 80's, golden era of building for fuck's sake, so stop blaming it on it.
Yeah, but Arnold and his friends were intelligent enough to know that lifting without steroids is a waste of time.

Joncoping

Normie
Anakind said:
ForeverCucked said:
Yeah, if you take these in addition:

Joncoping said:
ForeverCucked said:
It's more fun than getting together with your wizard, warrior, battlemage and priest brahs to go questing for loot on WoW and a lot of incels do that
Don't get me wrong buddy boyo, I do it too. It's just that I can't maintain the consistency with the workcel life.

I know guys who have been doing this for years and they look the same! Some guy told me his body looks 'slightly' different.

Joncoping

Normie
Anakind said:
Yeah, but Arnold and his friends were intelligent enough to know that lifting without steroids is a waste of time.
ForeverCucked said:
Joncoping said:
Don't get me wrong buddy boyo, I do it too. It's just that I can't maintain the consistency with the workcel life.

I know guys who have been doing this for years and they look the same! Some guy told me his body looks 'slightly' different.
Do you know why they look the same? Scroll up to Anakind's post again

Joncoping said:
Most normals think that steroids is 'cheating' and they will never do it. They think that if they put in the hard work gains will come eventually. That might be true for a half assed beginner, but not for someone who does it week in-week out.

Anakind said:
Is still better than nothing. And me and all of my clique have been cruising on steroids for years anyway. I lifted for 3 years naturally and still enjoyed it tho.

Joncoping

Normie
ForeverCucked said:
Joncoping said:
Most normals think that steroids is 'cheating' and they will never do it. They think that if they put in the hard work gains will come eventually. That might be true for a half assed beginner, but not for someone who does it week in-week out.
Let Rihanna explain: Life's a game but it's not fair. I break the rules so I don't care

rigidity

Slayer
Doing it properly and consistently is not remotely ubiquitous.  American men are fatter than ever.

Anakind

King of Chads
rigidity said:
Doing it properly and consistently is not remotely ubiquitous.  American men are fatter than ever.
Yeah, but not b/c they refuse lifting things up and putting them down again.