• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Gymcelling and T level

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I think I probably might be low T...
I'm starting gymcelling in next week and I was wondering if that will boost my T level. Do you think so? What changes should i expect?
Will it increase my facial masculinity?
I literally have face like this, but less aesthetic.

IcedEarth

Rotter
lol the fastest way for you to get laid is the head towards a rainbow bar and register yourself as a twink bottom

if you are short as well you might be fucked, guys like that have low androgen receptors so you can shoot all the roids you like and still have only minor benefits

you are also a gullible impressionable half-schizo I'd fix that first

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Im not gay.
I'm 5'10 - dont know if its short or the borderline of manlet. 
I wont comment what you have written about my personality, because looks are everything and personlity doesnt even exist.

Anakind

Champion
Do you have your T levels as they are right now? If not, you won't know what lifting weights will do for you. Besides, primitive Miscer movements in a gym will do very little. You will benefit far more if you add a lot of sprinting and calisthenics exercises. Apart from that, you should take steroids and do sports in addition.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Anakind said:
Do you have your T levels as they are right now? If not, you won't know what lifting weights will do for you. Besides, primitive Miscer movements in a gym will do very little. You will benefit far more if you add a lot of sprinting and calisthenics exercises. Apart from that, you should take steroids and do sports in addition.

and a high protein, high carb diet

Demgainz

Regular
The key is to take steroids with low androgen index to avoid side effects.

Anakind

Champion
IcedEarth said:
and a high protein, high carb diet

Proteins are the least important. Even Olympic weightlifters don't need more than 1 g per pound of body weight. That's why Miscers who eat 500 g of proteins per day are idiots. The most important for your hormones is a high fat and cholesterol content.

Demgainz said:
The key is to take steroids with low androgen index to avoid side effects.

Actually the androgenic effects are the most welcome as long as you're not too much predisposed to MPB or gyno.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Just inject yourself with a shit ton of roids already!

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
My T-levels are silly at the moment...for the last 3 nights I have had wet dreams, also hitting PBs in the gym and aggression is high also...I am natty and not sure why. Maybe because I have been eating shit loads of nuts recently plus extra food in general.

I am booking in a massage and HJ today because of how horny I am....I woke up this morning with wood and was getting facial flushes...that is when I know my T-levels are high.