• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Guys who Put down People Here

zyzz007

Lookism God
Im sure if I put a pic here some of the assholes here wud tell me to go kill myself.
Just the other day I went to the mall and women were actively smiling at me and trying to make conversation and giving me IOI's and flirting and saying they liked my strong walk and frame. 
All I did was gymcelled, put on some nice fitted cool clothes and walked confidently and gave off a good happy vibe.

This BS of how u need to be 6 4 7plus ripped is nonsense which is killing my soul. I am getting women's interest without all this shit. Some of U guys just love to put down people here when in reality the ones here who put down others get NOTHING IRL. 
I remember guys like u in HS who told me I wud never get women and just one year later, I was getting women from all over telling me I was handsome and a player and hot and wanting to date me.

I wud advise people to not listen to some of the guys here who get pleasure from putting ppl down.

kids

Joke
Wait, you actually take people here seriously? 

:cage:

RememberMew

Regular
Being 5+ and 5'10 or a 6+ manlet is plenty to do alright if you're good at talking to people, work out and groom/dress well. Baldness, deformity and extreme manletism (average female height or below) are the only real death sentences.

Furby

Regular
zyzz007 said:
Im sure if I put a pic here some of the assholes here wud tell me to go kill myself.
Just the other day I went to the mall and women were actively smiling at me and trying to make conversation and giving me IOI's and flirting and saying they liked my strong walk and frame. 
All I did was gymcelled, put on some nice fitted cool clothes and walked confidently and gave off a good happy vibe.

This BS of how u need to be 6 4 7plus ripped is nonsense which is killing my soul. I am getting women's interest without all this shit. Some of U guys just love to put down people here when in reality the ones here who put down others get NOTHING IRL. 
I remember guys like u in HS who told me I wud never get women and just one year later, I was getting women from all over telling me I was handsome and a player and hot and wanting to date me.

I wud advise people to not listen to some of the guys here who get pleasure from putting ppl down.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself more than you are us...

But I don't enjoy destroying people (I just happen to be fantastic at it that's all...even irl people seem to know better). Sounds like you didn't get any IOI except what you perceived (at least I've never heard of a woman complimenting a "strong walk" LOL btw).

Just give up this nonsensical charade, cock research, trying to fool others with your "studies" and come out the closet. You will be happier in the long run.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
This forum has had multiple threads discussing the ideal penis length and girth, why would you ever take it seriously? But Manlet= death though, don't ever forget that.

Up!

Banned
Lance_Armweak said:
This forum has had multiple threads discussing the ideal penis length and girth, why would you ever take it seriously? But Manlet= death though, don't ever forget that.

lol @ Doc Coc's megacock thread documenting and analyzing with PICS of all the members dicks on here  :lol:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Furby said:
zyzz007 said:

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself more than you are us...

But I don't enjoy destroying people (I just happen to be fantastic at it that's all...even irl people seem to know better).  Sounds like you didn't get any IOI except what you perceived (at least I've never heard of a woman complimenting a "strong walk" LOL btw).  

Just give up this nonsensical charade, cock research, trying to fool others with your "studies" and come out the closet.  You will be happier in the long run.
since he started posting I used to roast this guy but its hopeless he became funny for a time but then has now become a complete coper again