Guys uglier than me have beautiful girlfriends

Looks_Matter

Normie
I see them everyday. It sucks. It means that, as long as you aren't a legit subhuman, it's all about social circle and friends in common that can introduce you to girls. 

No friends=death unless you are a 10 (0,00001% of population).

heilsa

Slayer
.....or you just overrate yourself just like the most people. do you sometimes wonder why most people think they are above average looking but if you step outside most people look like shit?

modified

hairloss expert
Looks_Matter said:
I see them everyday. It sucks. It means that, as long as you aren't a legit subhuman, it's all about social circle and friends in common that can introduce you to girls. 

Lol. The only guy I've seen uglier than me with a decent girlfriend is that YouTube anime guy.

Try being uglier.

incelhero

Normie
They've got higher LMS than you in the M and S parts, that's why.

IceCutter

Gigachad
getting friends is easy in this new day and age of internet networking

unless you're like 40+

IcedEarth

Slayer
Looks_Matter said:

ummm yeah
[hr]
IceCutter said:
getting friends is easy in this new day and age of internet networking
:cage:

IceCutter

Gigachad
it really is easy

if you didn't have a good social circle out of college 20 yrs ago you were fucked compared to today

Looks_Matter

Normie
heilsa said:
.....or you just overrate yourself just like the most people. do you sometimes wonder why most people think they are above average looking but if you step outside most people look like shit?
I'm not that stupid. 80% of men out there are ugly or normal looking (at most) but they have a girlfriend. 

The difference between them and me (and some others here) is that they have lots of friends and an active social life (and they meet girls through their friends), me (us) have a shitty social life with no or few friends. 

This narrow mindedness on looks is pathetic and a very autistic trait, once you're average looking you're okay and eligible to have a girlfriend...if you can't have one it means you lack something else and if you use a little bit of brain you'd know it's a social life. 

People here talk endlessly about slayers but the truth is that they can't even get a 5's or 6's as their girlfriends. That's not because they lack in looks (some guys here are decent looking), it's because their social life is non-existent and no girl want to stay with a socially ostracized guy. 

If you're average looking and you still can't get a girlfriend (and I said girlfriend not even ONS) it means your social life is pathetic. It's crystal clear.

IcedEarth

Slayer
IceCutter said:
it really is easy

if you didn't have a good social circle out of college 20 yrs ago you were fucked compared to today
educate us

modified

hairloss expert
Looks_Matter said:
heilsa said:
I'm not that stupid. 80% of men out there are ugly or normal looking (at most) but they have a girlfriend. 

The difference between them and me (and some others here) is that they have lots of friends and an active social life (and they meet girls through their friends), me (us) have a shitty social life with no or few friends. 

This narrow mindedness on looks is pathetic and a very autistic trait, once you're average looking you're okay and eligible to have a girlfriend...if you can't have one it means you lack something else and if you use a little bit of brain you'd know it's a social life. 

People here talk endlessly about slayers but the truth is that they can't even get a 5's or 6's as their girlfriends (not even for one night stands). That's not because they lack in looks (some guys here are decent looking), it's because their social life is non-existent and no girl want to stay with a socially ostracized guy. 

If you're average looking and you still can't get a girlfriend (and I said girlfriend not even ONS) it means your social life is pathetic. It's crystal clear.
That's all 100% true. I agree. People who are average and still on this site whining about the injustices of lookism are retarded.

If you are average looking, looks are a neutral factor. 50% of men are uglier than you. You're in the middle of the pack. Average people can have perfectly satisfying lives.

This site needs more legit ugly people on it. Fewer 5-6/10 autists. Autists should find autism sites to try to fix their autism rather than obsessing about their perfectly normal faces.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Looks_Matter said:
heilsa said:

People here talk endlessly about slayers but the truth is that they can't even get a 5's or 6's as their girlfriends (not even for one night stands). That's not because they lack in looks (some guys here are decent looking), it's because their social life is non-existent and no girl want to stay with a socially ostracized guy. 

indeed

[img=320x240]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41430000/gif/_41430343_lost_virginity203x227.gif[/img]

fucking lol@ this bluepiller "im much more butiful than everyone else muh muh muh"...
NO you are not. your sex-appeal is probably close to zero. you are probably a twink faggot who thinks looking like a cute girl is sexy for women. then you see some thick robust skulled borreby with a gf and think that guy is looking worse than you because he doenst have such refined feminine features, when in reality his masculinity is 1000x higher than yours

if you dont have a gf, you are not good looking enough for 2015 dating market. thats all there is

Looks_Matter

Normie
No. Like 90% of guys (people who had at least a girlfriend at one point in their life) are those highly masculine, with perfect maxilla, face, body ecc kind of guys. They aren't. What you refer in this forum are the top 5% of guys. 

Every guy I've been in school with have had at least one girlfriend. Whoever I know has been engaged at least once. 

There are guys who are 5's who are engaged with 9's (girls that won miss *country* and are now models) and they're in my university. They aren't rich, not even a little bit...they just have lots of friends. 

And yeah I'm better looking than 50% of males out there...it isn't that difficult considering that the bottom 50% of guys look subhumans or close to that. If you're tall, NW0, broad shoulders, symmetry and with a good maxilla you're automatically in the top 50% of guys. 

But if you pass your days close in your home, your weekend at your computer and you go out just for going to the gym and attending classes you don't even have a chance to meet girls.

modified

hairloss expert
Looks_Matter said:
No. Like 90% of guys (people who had at least a girlfriend at one point in their life) are those highly masculine, with perfect maxilla, face, body ecc kind of guys. They aren't. What you refer in this forum are the top 5% of guys. 

Every guy I've been in school with have had at least one girlfriend. Whoever I know has been engaged at least once. 

There are guys who are 5's who are engaged with 9's (girls that won miss *country* and are now models) and they're in my university. They aren't rich, not even a little bit...they just have lots of friends. 

And yeah I'm better looking than 50% of males out there...it isn't that difficult considering that the bottom 50% of guys look subhumans or close to that. If you're tall, NW0, broad shoulders, symmetry and with a good maxilla you're automatically in the top 50% of guys. 

But if you pass your days close in your home, your weekend at your computer and you go out just for going to the gym and attending classes you don't even have a chance to meet girls.
Again agreed 100%. If I was a tall white symmetric nw0 guy I would never be on this site. Disagreed with "it isn't that difficult" to be top 50% looks. It's going to cost me 200k of surgery to even start scraping average.

You just got lucky.

Looks_Matter

Normie
modified said:
Looks_Matter said:

Again agreed 100%. If I was a tall white symmetric nw0 guy I would never be on this site. Disagreed with "it isn't that difficult" to be top 50% looks. It's going to cost me 200k of surgery to even start scraping average.

You just got lucky.
I have other problems. Like acne scars (very very mild in my face but lots in my back) and an ecto-meso body (good enough with the gym). I have very broad shoulders and pecs but my wrists and forearms are small (less than 7 inches wrists). Very rare kind of physique because I'm neither an ecto nor a meso. 

But since I have no social life, no girl is interested in dating me. On online dating sites I dated some girls but when they understand I have no friends or a social life they disappear. I know it's the social life the problem because I go out with them for a few dates and I even kiss them. It's only when they figure out I have no social life whatsoever that they stop answering me. If the problem is the looks they would stop going out with me after the first date or they wouldn't kiss me.

No fucking girl in this planet want a socially isolated guy as their boyfriend. What the fuck they say to their girl-friends? I'd ruin her reputation among her friends because no friends in your 20's means a retard, a psycho or someone with problems.

modified

hairloss expert
Looks_Matter said:
modified said:

You just got lucky.
I have other problems. Like acne scars (very very mild in my face but lots in my back) and an ecto-meso body (good enough with the gym). I have very broad shoulders and pecs but my wrists and forearms are small (less than 7 inches wrists). Very rare kind of physique because I'm neither an ecto nor a meso. 

But since I have no social life, no girl is interested in dating me. On online dating sites I dated some girls but when they understand I have no friends or a social life they disappear. I know it's the social life the problem because I go out with them for a few dates and I even kiss them. It's only when they figure out I have no social life whatsoever that they stop answering me. If the problem is the looks they would stop going out with me after the first date or they wouldn't kiss me.

No fucking girl in this planet want a socially isolated guy as their boyfriend. What the fuck they say to their girl-friends? I'd ruin her reputation among her friends because no friends in your 20's means a retard, a psycho or someone with problems.
Well you're doing way better than me. I can't get that far because my looks means they don't swipe to want to meet me, and if I try cold approaching they usually try to shoot me down before they can find out anything about me.

Lack of s and m are long term relationship problems. Looks is the biggest barrier since its an immediate barrier. Consider yourself lucky you can go that far.

What's wrong with you why you can't get friends? Autism? Social anxiety?