Chad

Incel
Harakiri said:
Chad said:
U mad boyo?
you are from a land of towelheads
[hr]
and you look super ethnik
No offense buddyboy but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at Hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata.

Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camel's ass.

shits disgusting boyo get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Chad said:
Harakiri said:
you are from a land of towelheads
[hr]
and you look super ethnik
No offense buddyboy but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at Hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata.

Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camel's ass.

shits disgusting boyo get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.
God damn