Guys never approach me

REM

Cuck
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Okay, apparently I’m completely unattractive to most guys on here and don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining or moaning about that - but I just don’t wanna settle with the fact that I will probably never be able to get a boyfriend just because of the way I look! I’m so sick of always being ‘the single one’ and I really wanna change to look more attractive but I don't know how..[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My face (or simply look at my avi..)[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I seriously need some advice & I'm really insecure enough so please no hate! [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So is there anything I can do to look at least a little attractive (other than plastic surgery obviously) ?[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I seriously feel like the ugly duckling being the only one amongst my group of friends who's just permanently single..[/font]
Apparently she wants to be approached by 9.5/10 DOM MM SLAYER, or she's already banging one, but he doesn't want to LTR her.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]but guys never approach me so there's obviously something wrong with me.. I'm just trying to figure out how but thanks to this I'm finally getting closer to how I should change..[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]but guys 9.5/10 DOM MM SLAYERS never approach me so there's obviously something wrong with me.. I'm just trying to figure out how but thanks to this I'm finally getting closer to how I should change..[/font]
Fixed.

sauce: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1552174-how-can-i-look-more-attractive

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
girlsaskguys, more like trollsaskaspies