• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax Guys, I need your help in convincing my gen x father about the height problem

I need some advice on convincing him about the dating situation as of the current 2020.
Context: I'm a 5'7 guy and I'm planning to get a leg-lengthening surgery done in the future with my own money. I know it's expensive and I'll save up for it. I also know I'll only be 5'9 at best, which is still short, but at least it's better than the current me. However, I would like it if my parents (especially my father) are okay with this since I need someone to stand by me during all the pain.

My father is rather a conservative guy who believes traditional masculinity can still apply to modern-day. He's 5'5 and he's short even for his generation, but not that short. It'd be equivalent of being 5'8 on modern-day. Even then, back in the olden days, it was the golden age and men could live their life dressing neatly to be attractive and not give much shit about stuff that can't be changed. Women back then value neatness and status over stuff like height. After many talks about my father about my height deficiency, he doesn't seem to understand me at all and always ask me why I made such a big deal with being short

I ran out of ideas on how to convince him. If I showed him all the tik toks and tweets, he'll say it's just specific shallow women (and totally not what their followers which are over tens of thousands believe as well). If I showed him Tinder, he'll say it's likely fake.
What do I even do? How could I subtly convice him the heightpill is real?

ace2020

Regular
Truecels
I need some advice on convincing him about the dating situation as of the current 2020.
Context: I'm a 5'7 guy and I'm planning to get a leg-lengthening surgery done in the future with my own money. I know it's expensive and I'll save up for it. I also know I'll only be 5'9 at best, which is still short, but at least it's better than the current me. However, I would like it if my parents (especially my father) are okay with this since I need someone to stand by me during all the pain.

My father is rather a conservative guy who believes traditional masculinity can still apply to modern-day. He's 5'5 and he's short even for his generation, but not that short. It'd be equivalent of being 5'8 on modern-day. Even then, back in the olden days, it was the golden age and men could live their life dressing neatly to be attractive and not give much shit about stuff that can't be changed. Women back then value neatness and status over stuff like height. After many talks about my father about my height deficiency, he doesn't seem to understand me at all and always ask me why I made such a big deal with being short

I ran out of ideas on how to convince him. If I showed him all the tik toks and tweets, he'll say it's just specific shallow women (and totally not what their followers which are over tens of thousands believe as well). If I showed him Tinder, he'll say it's likely fake.
What do I even do? How could I subtly convice him the heightpill is real?
LL will take you to 5ft10 with Dr.Paley with femurs only. Do Tibias as well and you can achieve 6ft height.