Guys here judge people too harshly

Darkman

Normie
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Especially since most of us barely leave our homes and we just swim in pictures of male models, robust slayers and female models which all are very rare in real life and this completely warps all our perceptions of reality. The few times I go out outside (I live in NYC) I see a lot of men that would be considered average at best here, dating 7/10+ woman.[/font]

BIGPIG

Incel
no dude thats NOT possible! if you dont look like david gandy you will never accomplish anything in life and will have to live off welfare in the slums!!! 

it's true some autistic inbred on the internet told me so!!!

J

JamesLI

nnnnnaaaaaoooooooo!
if they dont have perfect symmetries and proper nose/eye spacing and non pointy elbows, yea they have a gf, but clearly they are getting fucked by top tier models on the side.

purps drank

Slayer
Actually most people here don't rate harshly enough. Men tend to rate on a normal distribution whereas women rate on a positively skewed distribution. 

80% of men are below average according to women.

Lil Flash

Cuck
Has OP actually spoken to women? Women all have autism. Just look for my realization in the next DSM.

modified

hairloss expert
Darkman said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Especially since most of us barely leave our homes and we just swim in pictures of male models, robust slayers and female models which all are very rare in real life and this completely warps all our perceptions of reality. The few times I go out outside (I live in NYC) I see a lot of men that would be considered average at best here, dating 7/10+ woman.[/font]
If I was average looking and height I wouldn't be miserable.