• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Guys don't hesitate to rate me tell your opinions

Thugfire

IMG_20210722_074325.jpg

MoggerOfGods

Joke
Autists
You look brahmin. You're like a 6 in India just from the skin colour alone. Don't come to the west however, you'll become deathnic/10.

You have some good pronounced cheek bones. Your eyes are also good, your most chad trait. lose the fat and get hollow cheeks if you can. You might be able to become at least chadlite if you lean up.

Thugfire

You look brahmin. You're like a 6 in India just from the skin colour alone. Don't come to the west however, you'll become deathnic/10.

You have some good pronounced cheek bones. Your eyes are also good, your most chad trait. lose the fat and get hollow cheeks if you can. You might be able to become at least chadlite if you lean up.
Your comment is life fuel for me bro. Yes I am Brahmin.i do mewing so I have that cheek bones earlier I didn't had. I lost some fat I need to lose more to get slim face. Thanks bro

MoggerOfGods

Joke
Autists
Your comment is life fuel for me bro. Yes I am Brahmin.i do mewing so I have that cheek bones earlier I didn't had. I lost some fat I need to lose more to get slim face. Thanks bro
Your lower third is behind your mid third (which is very wide). You don't need them but the only surgeries that could really help you is something to widen your jaw. You have an oval face which is aesthetic but not the most sexually attractive, I think you can get a more square face pretty easily.

Thugfire

Your lower third is behind your mid third (which is very wide). You don't need them but the only surgeries that could really help you is something to widen your jaw. You have an oval face which is aesthetic but not the most sexually attractive, I think you can get a more square face pretty easily.

But I don't have money for surgery.can I get it naturally? Like mewing?

MoggerOfGods

Joke
Autists
But I don't have money for surgery.can I get it naturally? Like mewing?
Don't worry about surgery. All you need to do is to soft max. Mew to strengthen your jaw muscles, which will at least somewhat widen your jaw and lower your face fat to get hollow cheeks. If you do these two things, you're mogging like 90% of the population. I think that surgery might not be worth it for you anyways, you don't have any bone deformities, so the risks may out way the benefits.