Guys do we have a single documented case of looksmaxing, which actually worked?

REM

Cuck
not that shit "I feel more confident now" and "I just want to look like a human", but the real deal like "Woman start to IOI me" and "PPL treat me better". If not, then REAL looksmaxing is fallacy.

Joncoping

Normie

The OG Looksmaxxer. Looksmaxxed before looksmaxxing was cool. Went from 3/10 --> 9/10

IcedEarth

Slayer
getting laid depends more on how many women are around you and how horny are they at the moment

also from not being an autist

and not being too old

shitposter

Normie
REM said:
"Woman start to IOI me" and "PPL treat me better".
9 out 10 times people saying that shit are delusional anyways.  P in the V buddy, going to cool parities and getting hired for a high paying job would be better indicators of plastic surgery success.  That IOI shit is just a bunch of mental masturbation.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Beautiful said:
I was a 27-year-old kissless virgin, but have had two girlfriends and been laid three times since joining puahate and following the advice there (I'm 28 now)
:banderas:

REM

Cuck
Brio said:
Me. From ugly to 6.5/10 masculine
say thanks puberty.

Joncoping said:

The OG Looksmaxxer. Looksmaxxed before looksmaxxing was cool. Went from 3/10 --> 9/10
good bone structure, probably some puberty and of course roiding up. without bones, u're dun goofed.

modified

hairloss expert
REM said:
not that shit "I feel more confident now" and "I just want to look like a human", but the real deal like "Woman start to IOI me" and "PPL treat me better". If not, then REAL looksmaxing is fallacy.
People treated me a thousand times better after my jaw surgery years ago. It was immediately noticeable and a little disturbing.

Unfortunately, the surgery was poorly done. It was an improvement since I was dramatically fucked up before it.

But that is why I am risking my nerves and joints to get it redone and hopefully properly corrected.

Looks definitely matter.

Most guys who get leg lengthening say they notice a big difference in their success with women also. Ditto for guys who get hair transplants.

I'm not sure what other things you're thinking about. Nose jobs can help if you have an awful nose.

Most other stuff is snake oil.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
modified said:
REM said:
People treated me a thousand times better after my jaw surgery years ago. It was immediately noticeable and a little disturbing.

Unfortunately, the surgery was poorly done. It was an improvement since I was dramatically fucked up before it.

But that is why I am risking my nerves and joints to get it redone and hopefully properly corrected.

Looks definitely matter.

Most guys who get leg lengthening say they notice a big difference in their success with women also. Ditto for guys who get hair transplants.

I'm not sure what other things you're thinking about. Nose jobs can help if you have an awful nose.

You may have been one of the luckier patients, but from what I've read on our local message board, people are generally happy with the results (there is approximately 5:1 women/men ratio among the contributing users), but they hardly notice people treat them better.

It is important to not forget the surgery can have an extreme impact on how you feel, the placebo effect it induces is several times more efficient than the real world outcome of the transformation itself. Placebo effect -> happiness, joy, less anxiety and generally more positive attitude towards yourself and others -> people treat you better due to that.

attitude

Beautiful said:
I was a 27-year-old kissless virgin, but have had two girlfriends and been laid three times since joining puahate and following the advice there (I'm 28 now)
How does one meet girls after college in late 20's besides tinder, shitty bars, or limited non incel friends?

FireHaze

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
getting laid depends more on how many women are around you and how horny are they at the moment

and not being too old
bluepill

IcedEarth

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
Beautiful said:
How does one meet girls after college in late 20's besides tinder, shitty bars, or limited non incel friends?
festivals, luck in broad daylight, dancing class

but in some cases these are even worse
[hr]
FireHaze said:
IcedEarth said:

and not being too old
bluepill
LOL

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=2613

rigidity

Slayer
7Joncoping said:

Puberty, steroids, and a lot of hard as shit work lifting.  

looksmaxing as this place knows it is gay surgeries like LL and maxfac.
[hr]
FireHaze said:
IcedEarth said:

and not being too old
bluepill
Not bluepill, just reality.
[hr]
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
Beautiful said:
sounds legit except they were all post wall fatties

(ive seen the pics that were passed around)
He brainmaxed somewhere along the line and realized he can't do all that much better with his appearance.  If the brainmaxing happened before the surgery, we would've had the same end result, too.

modified

hairloss expert
JustTheWayYouAre said:
modified said:

Looks definitely matter.

You may have been one of the luckier patients, but from what I've read on our local message board, people are generally happy with the results (there is approximately 5:1 women/men ratio among the contributing users), but they hardly notice people treat them better.

It is important to not forget the surgery can have an extreme impact on how you feel, the placebo effect it induces is several times more efficient than the real world outcome of the transformation itself. Placebo effect -> happiness, joy, less anxiety and generally more positive attitude towards yourself and others -> people treat you better due to that.

attitude
My case might be unique because my surgery was pretty major. It wasn't just a small realignment of a few mm underbite. I had major corrections made.

It wasn't a matter of my confidence post op either. At the time I was a strong believer looks didn't matter for guys, so I wasn't too worried about the aesthetics. If anything I was quite insecure after because I was honestly not even sure if I definitely looked better or not. I asked a lot of people that question quite sincerely before I could see that yes it was a definite improvement. This was partly because post op you look super swollen for months and it becomes easy to lose track of what's happened.

The improvements were dramatic. The biggest one was people made way way way better eye contact with me post op. They also smiled at me more in conversation. People seemed to like having me around more. I started making female friends. It was really shocking and disturbing to see so abruptly. Nothing in my personality changed. Just my face.

Overall I would peg my surgery as going from 1-2/10 face to 3-4/10 face. I'm still asymmetric. My proportions aren't great. But I'm in the normal range now at least. With another surgery to fix my hairline which has sucked since birth and another jaw surgery to finish correcting the asymmetry and revise my chin and jaw line, I could easily go to a 4-5-6/10, which puts me in competition given my other positive attributes.

Being a 1-2/10 it's damn near impossible. Being a 3-4/10 it's doable but hard. I can only imagine the boost of going up another two points. Revising my jaws poses the same risks as the previous surgery and more. But to me, based on what I experienced from the first one and how much of my face remains correctable, I fee it's worth it.

rigidity

Slayer
modified said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

attitude
My case might be unique because my surgery was pretty major. It wasn't just a small realignment of a few mm underbite. I had major corrections made.

It wasn't a matter of my confidence post op either. At the time I was a strong believer looks didn't matter for guys, so I wasn't too worried about the aesthetics. If anything I was quite insecure after because I was honestly not even sure if I definitely looked better or not. I asked a lot of people that question quite sincerely before I could see that yes it was a definite improvement. This was partly because post op you look super swollen for months and it becomes easy to lose track of what's happened.

The improvements were dramatic. The biggest one was people made way way way better eye contact with me post op. They also smiled at me more in conversation. People seemed to like having me around more. I started making female friends. It was really shocking and disturbing to see so abruptly. Nothing in my personality changed. Just my face.

Overall I would peg my surgery as going from 1-2/10 face to 3-4/10 face. I'm still asymmetric. My proportions aren't great. But I'm in the normal range now at least. With another surgery to fix my hairline which has sucked since birth and another jaw surgery to finish correcting the asymmetry and revise my chin and jaw line, I could easily go to a 5-6/10, which puts me in competition given my other positive attributes.

Being a 1-2/10 it's damn near impossible. Being a 3-4/10 it's doable but hard. I can only imagine true boost of going up another two points. Revising my jaws poses the same risks as the previous surgery and more. But to me, based on what I experienced from the first one and how much of my face remains correctable, it's worth it.
Keep dreaming.  You basically want to slide into the sexually attractive range.  

How's the rest of your body?  Are you naturally athletic looking?  No?  Then forget about it.