Looks_Matter

Normie
This is something that really happened to me and depressed me. 

Two years ago (when I was 22yo) I was out with a group of guys from my university (We met a couple of weeks before). 
During the night a guy (of that group) asked me (in front of the rest of the friends and a girl he had just met) how many girlfriends I had in my life....I replied with 2 because I didn't want to sound like a total loser (I was and I'm still a virgin). 
The guy laughed at me and said: "I don't believe you...you had zero girls, you probably didn't even kiss a girl". 

That night left a scar inside me....I still can't get over it. Guys are cruel and they can tell whether you're a loser or not just by looking at your face/body and from your facebook (I didn't have it).

And I'm not even that bad looking....my main flaw is that I'm skinny as fuck...

IcedEarth

Slayer
fuck whores and stfu

then aim low with civilians in the beginning, you still got time

and leave this cesspool it fucks you up

IcedEarth

Slayer
Franktank said:
Fuckkkk thats an er moment
I will create a bunch of autistic trolls writing brio type of shit like this once I'm bored enough to do so next week

Vertu

Incel
Shame. When I go out I always get:

"how are the girls brah?"

"who you dating these days brah?"

Of course these buddies have 0 idea of my alter-lifestyle on the internet.

Tell them you got plenty of text and pics on your old phone

If that happened to me I got a few text log and one good text log and I got some pictures with a few girls in my old phone, two of the pics I got private on my facebook that is on fort knox lockdown with comments on them and conversation with the girl in pic comments. I could shut someone up but what would probably happen is that I wouldn't be carrying 3 phones in my pocket and the moment I bring that up again later when I got the phone, I would be played out by them as obsessive trying to prove a point. It's a lose lose situation when that happens.

Only time I had something like this happen was when I was beyond tired and drained out from joining a fraternity. They all liked me as I was bidded in and I was the only pledge who wasn't prior friends with the brothers or had other friends pledging there too (went to another frat). Thing was a few weeks in I get so socially retarded and weird when I am tired. I was getting some of that shit happening with 2 people in there. One of them was more obnoxious about it, the other was the only person I consider a friend in there now after some of the shit who was not trying to draw attention and just wanted to get me to go to his house party and loosen up when I was trying to catch up my grades which got ruined from pledging.

For me in the end it comes down to how tired and bogged down I am by life and stress and time.

Always? Nah, unless it's really obvious because of your low LMS.
Could you tell Tim Tebow is a virgin if he didn't publicly announce it?

IcedEarth

Slayer
Looks_Matter said:

Two years ago (when I was 22yo) I was out with a group of guys from my university (We met a couple of weeks before). 
During the night a guy (of that group) asked me (in front of the rest of the friends and a girl he had just met) how many girlfriends I had in my life....I replied with 2 because I didn't want to sound like a total loser (I was and I'm still a virgin). 
The guy laughed at me and said: "I don't believe you...you had zero girls, you probably didn't even kiss a girl". 

That night left a scar inside me....I still can't get over it. Guys are cruel and they can tell whether you're a loser or not just by looking at your face/body and from your facebook (I didn't have it).

what if he saw your retard beta behavior around women in general?

Maximus said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Always? Nah, unless it's really obvious because of your low LMS.
Could you tell Tim Tebow is a virgin if he didn't publicly announce it?
It's the case of a clear incel, not a brainwashed vocel.
Of course people can tell that a 2/10 looking incel is a virgin.
5/10 guy? Not likely, unless he is super awkward.

K

king

sometimes a guy has so obviously low lms that you can be certain that he's a virgin. they try to bull shit you like op but you can easily tell they're lying.

FuckThis

Slayer
Not true
i actually got called out for being a virgin a few months ago by some guys. 
i loled for real that night

Looks_Matter said:

Fucking hell. He asked you to make fun of you and try to impress other people. I'm surprised you didn't go er

Looks_Matter

Normie
I don't think he inferred I was a virgin from my physical aspect. I'm the classic average guy. 
I believe the fact I didn't have facebook, any story to tell, any pic with friends and my slightly shy temperament killed me

rigidity

Slayer
It's more related to the way you act.  In college, I had this buddy I could tell was a virgin because of how nervous he was around chicks (all virgins do this) and how awkward he was socially.  He's yall and handsome, too.  He used to just be really anxious when he was like 21 or so.

Fast forward a year and the dude is constantly partying and the awkwardness is gone.  He's also rrally comfortable around girls and I learn he's been getting laid a lot.

Looks_Matter

Normie
rigidity said:
It's more related to the way you act.  In college, I had this buddy I could tell was a virgin because of how nervous he was around chicks (all virgins do this) and how awkward he was socially.
Exactly.

Brio

Slayer
True. As I said many times in sluthate this happened to me many times