MagicalBunny

Incel
That is one of the most reasonable things I have ever heard someone here or on Sh say like ever. *slow clap*

FireHaze

Gigachad
SEX IS THE FUCKING END ALL BE ALL OF LIFE AND INDULGING IN OTHER THINGS MEANS YOURE A COPECEL LOL

But really tho yeah we are.
[hr]
MagicalBunny said:
That is one of the most reasonable things I have ever heard someone here or on Sh say like ever. *slow clap*
Is that you in your signature?

Browcel

Chad
Yes, but that's just the way people are. Its extremely hard to get a new mindset or change this.

IncelFTW

Coper
it's only because the majority of us aren't getting any....if you were getting regular sex you'd stop giving a fuck and it'd take a back seat...wanting something you can't get and is mostly out of your control is a hard thing to deal with

MagicalBunny

Incel
FireHaze said:
SEX IS THE FUCKING END ALL BE ALL OF LIFE AND INDULGINGR THINGS MEANS YOURE A COPECEL LOL

[hr]
MagicalBunny said:
Yes...you arent the first person to call me ugly so go ahead and say it -_-#

Franktank

Normie
Uhhh sex is like food or water. If you have it your base satisfaction is met and you are neutral. Without it you will crave it.

FireHaze

Gigachad
MagicalBunny said:
FireHaze said:
SEX IS THE FUCKING END ALL BE ALL OF LIFE AND INDULGINGR THINGS MEANS YOURE A COPECEL LOL

[hr]

Yes...you arent the first person to call me ugly so go ahead and say it -_-#
Damn you ruined it.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
mrz said:
Good luck doing that unless you castrate yourself it's not like you have a choice to want sex, and why would you want to castrate yourself anyway I mean I think I'm superior to humans the only reason I don't get sex is because they are broken, I should evolve them, though punishing them by removing my superior genes from their world would be a fitting punishment, I'm far too benevolent to want to inflict such a harm upon the humans.
u go girl

Scar Tissue

Slayer
mrz said:
Good luck doing that unless you castrate yourself it's not like you have a choice to want sex, and why would you want to castrate yourself anyway I mean I think I'm superior to humans the only reason I don't get sex is because they are broken, I should evolve them, though punishing them by removing my superior genes from their world would be a fitting punishment, I'm far too benevolent to want to inflict such a harm upon the humans.
mrz confirmed for being this guy

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltORkYAdVk[/video]