[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jolyon Cunningham the guy from this documentary killed himself 10:00[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][video=vimeo]
[size=medium][font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-21377122[/font]

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jolyon Cunningham lived with body dysmorphic disorder for more than 20 years before he took his own life.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here's his channel[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][video=youtube]
[size=medium][font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Nyhil

Slayer
just lol at the bluepill bullshit saying this guy had BDD

this guy was fucking ugly and he knew he was invisible to women and how women treat hot men and how much he was missing out

good for him i guess

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Sad. I often think that telling people they're crazy/imagining things is far more harmful than admitting they have a few flaws.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Link to vid still works even though embed doesn't. Just lol at this shit. This guy was *unsuccessfully* treated with meds & therapy for 20 years(?) by the NHS. Somehow I think  eyebrow/eyelash dye, a HT, &  some sort of augmentation for his lower third would've been far cheaper.

Enigmatic

Chad
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Sad. I often think that telling people they're crazy/imagining things is far more harmful than admitting they have a few flaws.
legit. In practically all cases the bdd sufferer is just ugly. I know no good looking person legit diagnosed with BDD.

Ascent_II

Gigachad
Fuark, his music is actually enjoyable. Anyone find a link to the song he's singing in the BBC video link around 0:56? Fuark, found it.

[video=youtube]
RIP fellow sub 8.

Guy had a nice voice there. Also, I can sort of see what he was talking about but he looked like a 5/10 which i guess he might as well have been 2/10.

Women get the opposite problem, they see themselves as 8/10 when in reality they are 3/10's

LMSghost

Slayer
I don't mind him killing himself but he could have at least recorded his demise so that I could watch his low LMS carcass dying while eating my bowl of Coco Pops.

I mean, what a prick.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
He looks pretty normal on these photos, only norwooding.

smellysocks

Gigachad
I guess he could have neckmaxed. eyebrowmaxed and got a hair transplant and he MIGHT be able to score some 4/10, but yeah, it was looking pretty grim for him.

Looking like a "regular guy" is pretty much no different than being ugly or sexually invisible. May as well kill yourself

Kendosis

Normie
Took too long tbh, rumor has it the earlier you do it the higher your chances are of being reborn a Chad.

He was probably already suffering from schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. He blames his "looks" as it was the first thing that he noticed, but it wasn't the real problem. Instead of facing the real problem he decided to kill himself. Guess he deserved it

// Infolinks