Looksmax Guide to getting Dut/Fin for American HairMAXING

Rickysanchez

Subhuman
Decided to make this thread since many doctors won't even prescribe dut/fin or the prices are insane. I was sick and tired of being relegated to hair loss since most doctors won't even think of a prescription until you're at NW3. Also, my insurance wouldn't cover Dut unless I was going to trannymax or had the prostate of a 60-year-old man, seriously. Time to detail an actual working guide for those who want to hairmaxx:

Getting FIN:

You'll see many online posts from online pharmacy services that will get you a prescription and deliver it to your house. Those work but they cost quite a bit, and you can't change the prescription to a different pharmacy. Here's a breakdown of some of the most popular ones:

Prescription + Delivery:
Getroman: $20 a month, 11 months(1 month is free) , $220 a year and your stuck with getromans.
Forhims: $28.50 a month, 11 months( 1 month is free), $313.50 a year and your stuck with forhims.
Apostrophe: $25 a month, 12 months, $360 a year and you're stuck with them.

You're paying a premium for being socially anxious and for the convenience as well, so the pharmacy QT won't know about the hairmaxxing.

Prescription:
Medicalwellnesscenter(LEGIT): Used this for Dut, but they also offer Fin. Price is about ~$60 for a six-month prescription, and after that, $90 a year. Yes, they're taxing on hair copers. website looks like it's from '96 but prescription was mailed within 10 days. Only con is that they won't send your prescription to redeem it with an online pharmacy. So socially anxious people might want to use another service. You have to hand in the prescription to an actual pharmacist or get the prescription sent there. You might get lucky and have a local pharmacy that does delivery. They also don't lie about the reason, so your label will say "cosmetic hair loss"; you don't have to fake transmax or a prostate condition for DUT. No phone call or video call to get a prescription.
heydoctor(HERESAY): About $30 a prescription/consultation and it's pretty easy. They also set you up with goodrx(it's a good thing for those without insurance). They will either message you or try to video-chat to get the prescription. Haven't used it but heard it's legit from a few people. This is the BEST budget option.

Medicine cost:
Goodrx: This will save you tons of money for those without insurance. I'll screencap the price of meds to show you guys the cost:

Finesteride 1mg, 90 pills:
Fin 90mg.png

This is the price of a 90 count Fin supply from goodrx which is a printable coupon you bring to the pharmacy . You can literally get a years supply of Fin for $40.44 and couple that with a prescription from heydoctor, that's only $71.44 a year. None of you norwooders can ever complain about the cost since $71.44/12 is only about ~$6 rounded up. That's not even the price of a single lunch.

My recommendation for FIN is to get a prescription from one source and than try to goodrx it to lower the price dramatically. Go for the generics unless you're flush with cash and/or have good insurance with a good copay. I would be seriously impressed if your co-pay was under $10, though.

GUIDE to DUT:

Dutasteride is much harder to get since it's "technically" not labeled as a hairloss drug. Most physicians will try to nudge you to fin or won't prescribe it, even online telemedicine docs are reluctant. There's only a few options which I will detail:

Fake trannymaxing: Go to one of those trans clinics and lie about being a woman stuck in a man's body. Preferably in one of those tranny health clinics that has "informed consent", where you just sign a piece of paper acknowledging the risks and they just give it to you. Most tranny health clinics literally deal with ogres and buffoons, so don't ham the acting up. More transcels exist than you know, so a good monotone autist impression is fine. Make sure to get prescribed Dut, and if inquired about the hormones, just talk about being non-binary and not needing estrogen to be "a woman". A lot of these places have a sliding scale and say "you don't have insurance".
Order online: Dut is technically not a controlled substance in the United States, so customs really doesn't give much of a shit about it. If you've been on lookism long enough... you know the amateur chemists on here probably know a few sites. This isn't the cheapest option by far and have to rely on shady pharmacies to ship things over. More experience users probably can help you out.
Medicalwellnesscenter(Legit): I previously wrote about them and the prices are the same.

My DHT costs

This will be over an 18-month period since you have to get a 6 month prescription and than a 12 month prescription. So that's $150 right there, add 6 prescriptions of 90 count .5 mg DUT($28) using Goodrx. I'm paying $338 for 18 months of DUT. That's about $18.80 a month. I'll gladly pay that to not have to deal with the Norwood reaper.

Conclusion:
Poor hairmaxxers can get on Fin for $6 a month. If Fin doesn't work, Dut can be gotten for under $20 a month. American Norwooders please contribute to this thread. We can kick the Norwood reaper and reclaim our follicle space.

ace2020

Coper
Truecels
Decided to make this thread since many doctors won't even prescribe dut/fin or the prices are insane. I was sick and tired of being relegated to hair loss since most doctors won't even think of a prescription until you're at NW3. Also, my insurance wouldn't cover Dut unless I was going to trannymax or had the prostate of a 60-year-old man, seriously. Time to detail an actual working guide for those who want to hairmaxx:

Getting FIN:

You'll see many online posts from online pharmacy services that will get you a prescription and deliver it to your house. Those work but they cost quite a bit, and you can't change the prescription to a different pharmacy. Here's a breakdown of some of the most popular ones:

Prescription + Delivery:
Getroman: $20 a month, 11 months(1 month is free) , $220 a year and your stuck with getromans.
Forhims: $28.50 a month, 11 months( 1 month is free), $313.50 a year and your stuck with forhims.
Apostrophe: $25 a month, 12 months, $360 a year and you're stuck with them.

You're paying a premium for being socially anxious and for the convenience as well, so the pharmacy QT won't know about the hairmaxxing.

Prescription:
Medicalwellnesscenter(LEGIT): Used this for Dut, but they also offer Fin. Price is about ~$60 for a six-month prescription, and after that, $90 a year. Yes, they're taxing on hair copers. website looks like it's from '96 but prescription was mailed within 10 days. Only con is that they won't send your prescription to redeem it with an online pharmacy. So socially anxious people might want to use another service. You have to hand in the prescription to an actual pharmacist or get the prescription sent there. You might get lucky and have a local pharmacy that does delivery. They also don't lie about the reason, so your label will say "cosmetic hair loss"; you don't have to fake transmax or a prostate condition for DUT. No phone call or video call to get a prescription.
heydoctor(HERESAY): About $30 a prescription/consultation and it's pretty easy. They also set you up with goodrx(it's a good thing for those without insurance). They will either message you or try to video-chat to get the prescription. Haven't used it but heard it's legit from a few people. This is the BEST budget option.

Medicine cost:
Goodrx: This will save you tons of money for those without insurance. I'll screencap the price of meds to show you guys the cost:

Finesteride 1mg, 90 pills:
View attachment 64360

This is the price of a 90 count Fin supply from goodrx which is a printable coupon you bring to the pharmacy . You can literally get a years supply of Fin for $40.44 and couple that with a prescription from heydoctor, that's only $71.44 a year. None of you norwooders can ever complain about the cost since $71.44/12 is only about ~$6 rounded up. That's not even the price of a single lunch.

My recommendation for FIN is to get a prescription from one source and than try to goodrx it to lower the price dramatically. Go for the generics unless you're flush with cash and/or have good insurance with a good copay. I would be seriously impressed if your co-pay was under $10, though.

GUIDE to DUT:

Dutasteride is much harder to get since it's "technically" not labeled as a hairloss drug. Most physicians will try to nudge you to fin or won't prescribe it, even online telemedicine docs are reluctant. There's only a few options which I will detail:

Fake trannymaxing: Go to one of those trans clinics and lie about being a woman stuck in a man's body. Preferably in one of those tranny health clinics that has "informed consent", where you just sign a piece of paper acknowledging the risks and they just give it to you. Most tranny health clinics literally deal with ogres and buffoons, so don't ham the acting up. More transcels exist than you know, so a good monotone autist impression is fine. Make sure to get prescribed Dut, and if inquired about the hormones, just talk about being non-binary and not needing estrogen to be "a woman". A lot of these places have a sliding scale and say "you don't have insurance".
Order online: Dut is technically not a controlled substance in the United States, so customs really doesn't give much of a shit about it. If you've been on lookism long enough... you know the amateur chemists on here probably know a few sites. This isn't the cheapest option by far and have to rely on shady pharmacies to ship things over. More experience users probably can help you out.
Medicalwellnesscenter(Legit): I previously wrote about them and the prices are the same.

My DHT costs

This will be over an 18-month period since you have to get a 6 month prescription and than a 12 month prescription. So that's $150 right there, add 6 prescriptions of 90 count .5 mg DUT($28) using Goodrx. I'm paying $338 for 18 months of DUT. That's about $18.80 a month. I'll gladly pay that to not have to deal with the Norwood reaper.

Conclusion:
Poor hairmaxxers can get on Fin for $6 a month. If Fin doesn't work, Dut can be gotten for under $20 a month. American Norwooders please contribute to this thread. We can kick the Norwood reaper and reclaim our follicle space.

^^^^

Can it re-grow the recession that I have experienced?

Rickysanchez

Subhuman

^^^^

Can it re-grow the recession that I have experienced?
Don't expect to go from NW6 to NW0 or anything that drastic.

I don't know how compounds will work on every single individual, but trannymaxxers have seen some impressive results:

MtF, 30, 1 year HRT + finasteride + minoxidil + biotin hair growth. Guess I won't need a wig after all :D