Guide to get laid indian style

uglydeathcel

Banned
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am English not so good, but I am indian PUA...and let me tell you, I fuk women good.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1) FACEBOOK[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]women love to be messaged on the facebooks. If she no respond to message, she like you and is play the hard to getting. I message same girl months on end, she no respond....finally she block me....in my book, block = down to fock.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]2) GYM[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]white wiminz go the crazy for curry smell...make sure you had extra garlic curry before hitting the gymnasiums. Wear baggy shell suit with the white vests...the sweatier you getting the more women get wetting. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3) CLUBS[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This is where I am getting the most vageenas. dance up to them looking them in the eyes...gilrs love a men who can do the sexy dancing times...look her in the eyes....go bar.....look her in the eyes......dance with rajesh.....lock her in the eyes....in my book, she look she wonting to fock.[/font]