• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

guess whos smashing this 8.565/10?

Gandy

Joke

bonus question: would you smash? 

okay now wait for it...

b-b-but only 6"2+ guys slay rite guys? rite? 

insert coping comments down below.

no excuses manlets. so why arent you lifting?

Darkman

Rotter
He's one of the 1% of short guys who is top tier enough in other areas to compensate for his lack of height.

Demgainz

Regular
Darkman said:
He's one of the 1% of short guys who is top tier enough in other areas to compensate for his lack of height.

B-b-b-u-t-t you need to be 1% in all areas

Vertu

Joke
That guy is pretty fucking good looking and has a sick shredded body and stylish haircut.

Is this your best example of a guy dating up? LOL.

I can legit go on my Facebook and find pictures of acne-ridden sub5 nerdy guys dating prime 9/10 16 year old JB's.

Vertu said:
That guy is pretty fucking good looking and has a sick shredded body and stylish haircut.

I can legit go on my Facebook and find pictures of acne-ridden sub5 nerdy guys dating prime 9/10 16 year old JB's.

Do it!

Make a thread about it

Demgainz said:
Darkman said:

B-b-b-u-t-t you need to be 1% in all areas

This forum is retarded as fuck in all aspects I thought you knew.

lono

Banned
Vertu said:

lol no

She's not white blonde. 

White blonde women care the most about height than anyone else.

The Big Dipper

Regular
MistGeburt3000 said:
He could have a 9 inch dick for all we know, he isnt less tall then here has a good face a fantastic body and probably a 8-9 inch cock too

6,2 guys with those stats are hard to find and very seldom

Good post, agree completely.

streetlightin said:
She's not white blonde. 

White blonde women care the most about height than anyone else.

Bullshit. I'm 5'9.25" barefoot (5'11.25" in lifts) and have had plenty of white blonde women interested (and fucked them, too). A couple were even my exact same height.

chadD24

Regular
MistGeburt3000 said:
He could have a 9 inch dick for all we know, he isnt less tall then here has a good face a fantastic body and probably a 8-9 inch cock too

6,2 guys with those stats are hard to find and very seldom

this he could be running dick game plus he has literally an elite probably 10/10 body w/near perfect muscle insertions and a decent face. OF COARSE hell be getting laid. lol most guys who are 5'6 arent on steriods and dont have 10/10 bodies.. you can tell this guy has been looksmaxing for years and it paid off

one of the worst threads i've ever seen posted here. nothing about this pairing is going to have anyone coping. the dude is a sick kunt.