• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Guess this guys NATURAL testosterone levels

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WRONG, it was a show when they tested 3 different guys testosterone levels, him and 2 others. He had 10.1nmol, which is basicly the same as like 300ng/dl, IE extremely extremely low and on par with a 95 year old man  :lol:

Dembroadbones

Regular
RealRob said:
WRONG, it was a show when they tested 3 different guys testosterone levels, him and 2 others. He had 10.1nmol, which is basicly the same as like 300ng/dl, IE extremely extremely low and on par with a 95 year old man  :lol:

Jesus.

I just watched a clip of the show though. He said he "feels great". What's up with that?

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dembroadbones said:
RealRob said:

Jesus.

I just watched a clip of the show though. He said he "feels great". What's up with that?

My predictions are his T levels are fluctuating and for some reason at that very moment they were in the gutter, maybe cuz of stress or something. I find it very strange he would become a pro soccer player with those poverty tier levels  :giggle:

Dembroadbones

Regular
RealRob said:
Dembroadbones said:
Jesus.

My predictions are his T levels are fluctuating and for some reason at that very moment they were in the gutter, maybe cuz of stress or something. I find it very strange he would become a pro soccer player with those poverty tier levels  :giggle:

Out of interest, what kind of test fluctuations can you expect because of severe stress? 100-200 ng/dl perhaps?

asiancel

Champion
imagine if this cuck had 1000ng, he would be a god. i wouldn't be surprised if he fell into a deep rotting depression after the revelation.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dembroadbones said:
RealRob said:

Out of interest, what kind of test fluctuations can you expect because of severe stress? 100-200 ng/dl perhaps?

From severe stress its probably alot, I remember a steroid doctor on youtube said stress could cut your natural testosterone levels in half.