Guess this guys NATURAL testosterone levels

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
WRONG, it was a show when they tested 3 different guys testosterone levels, him and 2 others. He had 10.1nmol, which is basicly the same as like 300ng/dl, IE extremely extremely low and on par with a 95 year old man  :lol:

Dembroadbones

Normie
RealRob said:
WRONG, it was a show when they tested 3 different guys testosterone levels, him and 2 others. He had 10.1nmol, which is basicly the same as like 300ng/dl, IE extremely extremely low and on par with a 95 year old man  :lol:
Jesus.

I just watched a clip of the show though. He said he "feels great". What's up with that?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Dembroadbones said:
RealRob said:
Jesus.

I just watched a clip of the show though. He said he "feels great". What's up with that?
My predictions are his T levels are fluctuating and for some reason at that very moment they were in the gutter, maybe cuz of stress or something. I find it very strange he would become a pro soccer player with those poverty tier levels  :giggle:

Dembroadbones

Normie
RealRob said:
Dembroadbones said:
Jesus.

My predictions are his T levels are fluctuating and for some reason at that very moment they were in the gutter, maybe cuz of stress or something. I find it very strange he would become a pro soccer player with those poverty tier levels  :giggle:
Out of interest, what kind of test fluctuations can you expect because of severe stress? 100-200 ng/dl perhaps?

asiancel

King of Chads
imagine if this cuck had 1000ng, he would be a god. i wouldn't be surprised if he fell into a deep rotting depression after the revelation.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Dembroadbones said:
RealRob said:
Out of interest, what kind of test fluctuations can you expect because of severe stress? 100-200 ng/dl perhaps?
From severe stress its probably alot, I remember a steroid doctor on youtube said stress could cut your natural testosterone levels in half.

Eric Harris

Incel
Testosterone levels definitely fluctuate. If he had lifelong low t he would be skinny fat despite dieting.