GUESS MUH IQ

Invisible

King of Chads
What yall be thinking mine's IQ be at? Opinonate as honestly as yall's cans.

@"Bukowski"

Invisible

King of Chads
hospen said:
105-110

estimate mine kthnx
110?

:crying:

but I've written so many algorithms in C# and Java. Dein mutter!!!

OK from the little that I've seen of you since you're an alt, 128

Invisible

King of Chads
hospen said:
Invisible said:
110?

:crying:

but I've written so many algorithms in C# and Java. Dein mutter!!!

OK from the little that I've seen of you since you're an alt, 128

idk brah you made some logical fallacies yesterday otherwise you seem pretty verbose and high EQ that's why I went with 110 (Which is still above average mind you)

also i could be wrong
i was listening to a MGTOW podcast that said that EQ was a dreamed-up piece of shit to enable women to compete with men since they can't compete with men on IQ.

The podcaster read out some EQ test questions and they were IMPOSSIBLE to get wrong like:

"If you see a child on fire do you
A) HELP
B) FLY TO THE MOON
C) CUTE PUPPIES ARE AWESOME

marty

Slayer
Invisible said:
hospen said:
idk brah you made some logical fallacies yesterday otherwise you seem pretty verbose and high EQ that's why I went with 110 (Which is still above average mind you)

also i could be wrong
i was listening to a MGTOW podcast that said that EQ was a dreamed-up piece of shit to enable women to compete with men since they can't compete with men on IQ.

The podcaster read out some EQ test questions and they were IMPOSSIBLE to get wrong like:

A) HELP
B) FLY TO THE MOON
I was under the impression that EQ just meant you deal with people better.  Lots of high IQ people don't do well with others and is one of the main reasons they fail to live up to there potential.

Invisible

King of Chads
hospen said:
Invisible said:

A) HELP
B) FLY TO THE MOON

lmfao this was obviously satire, I mean it can't be srs. But by EQ I mean you are collected and you convey your feelings in your posts nicely and in order, you make very enjoyable to read posts (one of the best posters), I always read your threads, no tl;dr's attached. I have no idea about that question btw, fly to the moon while a child burns? Brah I'll fly to the moon in case of a nuclear war
@"hospen"  i was exaggerating with the test question answers there, but it was that KIND OF thing. If I stumble across that podcast again, I will link it.
[hr]
marty said:
Invisible said:

A) HELP
B) FLY TO THE MOON
I was under the impression that EQ just meant you deal with people better.  Lots of high IQ people don't do well with others and is one of the main reasons they fail to live up to there potential.
@"hospen" 

On some level, I suppose that EQ is a LEGIT measure of some human attribute but it is not comparable with IQ IMO-TBH-SRS-YOLO-MTV

Invisible

King of Chads
king coach said:
120~

when you dropping part 5
bought a nic MIC this weekend. who knows.
[hr]
NEW MIC*

7dot

Incel
>implying blacks can finish an IQ test

JK'ing. I actually can't finish IQ tests, I get bored and close them when they begin with the aspie pattern-guessing.

Whis

Coper
You're a fairly intelligent individual you post some interesting threads, unlike many users on here.

Sociopath1983

Normie
Invisible said:
hospen said:

also i could be wrong

A) HELP
B) FLY TO THE MOON
I love cute puppies.

High iq but it's hard to gauge for blacks because they often sound more intelligent than they actually are but in your case your eloquence and ability to express yourself probably stands equal with your iq

Invisible

King of Chads
7dot said:
>implying blacks can finish an IQ test

JK'ing. I actually can't finish IQ tests, I get bored and close them when they begin with the aspie pattern-guessing.
One of the few people who can cuss me without me getting butthurt or jimmyrustled.
[hr]
Whis said:
You're a fairly intelligent individual you post some interesting threads, unlike many users on here.
*DENZEL IN CAR SAYING MUH NIGGA*
[hr]
cherubicCheeksofChrist said:
High iq but it's hard to gauge for blacks because they often sound more intelligent than they actually are but in your case your eloquence and ability to express yourself probably stands equal with your iq
Dunno who you are but come give papa ki-ess
[hr]
Bukowski said:
coolio