Guess Elloit Rodgers Myers Bridge/Jungian Type (MBTI)

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
I can't make a clear analysis because i havent read his manifesto completly. I would guess he definitly was a Feeling Type because he was hardly rational in his way of thinking he even failed hard on making an objective analysis what really made him unattractive to women. He was still bluepilled all the time thinking he deserves women when he was in fact unattractive. He was also hardly an extrovert.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
he was messed up by ssri you never took pills like that it alters your perception significantly, there's no way to tell mbti just from text

and wtf does mbti do for you?

does someone pay you for this?
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
PurpleDildo said:
he was messed up by ssri you never took pills like that it alters your perception significantly, there's no way to tell mbti just from text

and wtf does mbti do for you?

does someone pay you for this?
Lol people even guessed Breivik's mbti type from his manifesto.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
GottThaGod said:
PurpleDildo said:
he was messed up by ssri you never took pills like that it alters your perception significantly, there's no way to tell mbti just from text

and wtf does mbti do for you?

does someone pay you for this?
Lol people even guessed Breivik's mbti type from his manifesto.
are those people rich because of it?
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
PurpleDildo said:
GottThaGod said:
Lol people even guessed Breivik's mbti type from his manifesto.
are those people rich because of it?
Are you rich because you posted 6,828 posts on a forum?
 
I

Iskcartridge

Guest
I read his manifesto. Elliot was delusional, he thought girls would approach him and he never made a move to another girl. Later on the hapa thought he was beautiful and special which only made him more angry. I still laugh at his lottery attempts and how similar his rage was that of the young Hitler. 

But Elliot was also insecure so this is very two-sided. I think maybe this is the way he coped with it. He took advice and lessons in life really seriously and could probably only think in black or white. 

He also felt extremely lonely and pushed people away with his shyness. And having deeper conversations with him showed his true nature that he had a strong opinion which were considered very strange by normal human standards.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
okay fag let's play a game, guess my MBTI based on random threads I had in the past two weeks
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
PurpleDildo said:
okay fag let's play a game, guess my MBTI based on random threads I had in the past two weeks
Lol obviously i havent analysied all your post. I dont even know anything about your true identiy unlike Elloit who had Videos and wrote about his life in his manifesto. If i had to guess your type right now i would say maybe youre  ESTP but its just guessing.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
GottThaGod said:
PurpleDildo said:
okay fag let's play a game, guess my MBTI based on random threads I had in the past two weeks
Lol obviously i havent analysied all your post. I dont even know anything about your true identiy unlike Elloit who had Videos and wrote about his life in his manifesto. If i had to guess your type right now i would say maybe youre  ESTP but its just guessing.
I get ENTJ with the online test nearly all the time

do you still find me attractive? I suck dick, bottom, and can cook too
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
PurpleDildo said:
GottThaGod said:
Lol obviously i havent analysied all your post. I dont even know anything about your true identiy unlike Elloit who had Videos and wrote about his life in his manifesto. If i had to guess your type right now i would say maybe youre  ESTP but its just guessing.
I get ENTJ with the online test nearly all the time

do you still find me attractive? I suck dick, bottom, and can cook too
Lol i cant say that i like the the type ENTJ. I think they are generally hard to get along with. Even though i am one letter different from your type.
 

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
17,505
Reputation
3,165
Ppl actually taking the myer Briggs type with more than a grain of salt 

:what:
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
GottThaGod said:
PurpleDildo said:
I get ENTJ with the online test nearly all the time

do you still find me attractive? I suck dick, bottom, and can cook too
Lol i cant say that i like the the type ENTJ. I think they are generally hard to get along with. Even though i am one letter different from your type.
like I seem very sociable too
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
PurpleDildo said:
GottThaGod said:
Lol i cant say that i like the the type ENTJ. I think they are generally hard to get along with. Even though i am one letter different from your type.
like I seem very sociable too
ENTJ's are basicly extreme workcels.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
GottThaGod said:
PurpleDildo said:
like I seem very sociable too
ENTJ's are basicly extreme workcels.
never would have guessed, you know I need goyim like you to come to my house to count my money for me because I'm retarded and can't do it myself
 

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
17,505
Reputation
3,165
GottThaGod said:
Rigor Mortis said:
Ppl actually taking the myer Briggs type with more than a grain of salt 

:what:
Whats your concern?
I just find it funny that u put so much stock in these types. This is far from the first thread u made regarding them.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
Rigor Mortis said:
I just find it funny that u put so much stock in these types. This is far from the first thread u made regarding them.
the mbti was for the second world war so the US army decided easier who's more a technical person, a leader, a spy, a medic, or disposable

it's for job description, that's the only thing it's good for like salesman (ENFJ) vs accountant (ISTJ) or security guard (ESTJ) vs it nerd (INTP)

geeking out on it daily is pure autism
 

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
17,505
Reputation
3,165
PurpleDildo said:
Rigor Mortis said:
I just find it funny that u put so much stock in these types. This is far from the first thread u made regarding them.
the mbti was for the second world war so the US army decided easier who's more a technical person, a leader, a spy, a medic, or disposable

it's for job description, that's the only thing it's good for like salesman (ENFJ) vs accountant (ISTJ) or security guard (ESTJ) vs it nerd (INTP)

geeking out on it daily is pure autism
I took it 3 times and wasn't consistent 

Got entj once and intj twice 

These days all I do is rot since everything's already been taken from me.. my looks, money, education, and youth/time
 
Top