• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News GTFIH! - Going to buy mk-677

Filip Kolab

Regular
I've tried it. Cost me a lot. The first 3 weeks you get so hungry. My neck would twitch and my eyelid. But I was taking rad140 too so it was prob that. Anyway I just bloated and felt sad wasting money on that
Prob that.. I heard you get carnvourisly hungry at first on mk. But It should be fine... hungry isnt bad

how old were u then btw

Mister Raw

How can you win when your best ain't good enough?
Prob that.. I heard you get carnvourisly hungry at first on mk. But It should be fine... hungry isnt bad

how old were u then btw
Second year of uni so 19/20.
Yeah all of a sudden I just kept eating snack after snack. I really don't rate it I hated the look, it gave me a bulky look like a rugby player who likes to eat more than he likes to train lol

Go with turinabol that's awesome

Filip Kolab

Regular
Second year of uni so 19/20.
Yeah all of a sudden I just kept eating snack after snack. I really don't rate it I hated the look, it gave me a bulky look like a rugby player who likes to eat more than he likes to train lol

Go with turinabol that's awesome
:biden:

Rich PITBULL Piana

WHATEVER IT TAKES
No side effects How about you do some research motherfucker
Theres a shit ton of side effects

Enjoy gynomastia and high cortisol you fucking jackass

Growth isn't even that fucking expensive anymore

Filip Kolab

Regular
No side effects How about you do some research motherfucker
Theres a shit ton of side effects

Enjoy gynomastia and high cortisol you fucking jackass

Growth isn't even that fucking expensive anymore
do tell more!
Rich PITBULL Piana

Rich PITBULL Piana

WHATEVER IT TAKES
do tell more!
Rich PITBULL Piana
Motherfucker I don't have time to sit here and type out a fucking book look up hgh sideffects the effects are the fucking same

High prolactin high cortisol water retention which can lead to high blood pressure and fucking insulin resistance and the grehlin can fuck up your mind supposedly

Filip Kolab

Regular
Motherfucker I don't have time to sit here and type out a fucking book look up hgh sideffects the effects are the fucking same

High prolactin high cortisol water retention which can lead to high blood pressure and fucking insulin resistance and the grehlin can fuck up your mind supposedly
cortisol spiked after reading your comment

thanks for the knowledge tho

Rich PITBULL Piana

WHATEVER IT TAKES
cortisol spiked after reading your comment

thanks for the knowledge tho
No problem I'm tired of motherfuckers on YouTube and shit acting like this is growth but with no sides. It isn't. Now if you keep your dosages low enough you won't have problems but tbh if you are looking to really get a good igf spike I would just go with growth. Shits really not that expensive now. Same sides pretty much but growth is going to give you more igf1 for the money

Rich PITBULL Piana

WHATEVER IT TAKES
No problem I'm tired of motherfuckers on YouTube and shit acting like this is growth but with no sides. It isn't. Now if you keep your dosages low enough you won't have problems but tbh if you are looking to really get a good igf spike I would just go with growth. Shits really not that expensive now. Same sides pretty much but growth is going to give you more igf1 for the money
But honestly I would use both mk low dose with hgh is perfect for bulking