Grimes = Shit musician

White God

Normie
I checked her out last month after someone on SH mentioned her, I listened to all her albums. Her songs suck and have zero depth. You listen to them once and they are good, but that's it.

Meanwhile there are metal songs and albums I've been listening to every day for years and never get tired of.

This song is a good example, it's catchy and nice to listen to the first time but has no replayability.

lanklet

Coper
Yeah, she's not too great.  Pretty much just repackaged synth pop for the tumblr crowd.

Metal isn't much better when it comes to shallowness though, there are some very good metal albums but like 90%+ of the genre is pretty boring.  I still like stoner metal though, Electric Wizard and Sleep are very entertaining to listen to

White God said:
I checked her out last month after someone on SH mentioned her, I listened to all her albums. Her songs suck and have zero depth. You listen to them once and they are good, but that's it.

Meanwhile there are metal songs and albums I've been listening to every day for years and never get tired of.

This song is a good example, it's catchy and nice to listen to the first time but has no replayability.

i been bumping this shit, what metal you listen to?

White God

Normie
ThePolygamist said:
White God said:

i been bumping this shit, what metal you listen to?

Bongripper (Hail Satan Worship Doom), Monolord, sometimes Dopethrone band. All stoner metal.