• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Greeks are alpha

They won't agree for workceling, shitty salaries and shitty living conditions

While the rest of Jewropean Union are workeceling, Greeks are partying for their money

And Jewropean Union WILL NOT stop pumping cash into Greece no matter what, because if Greece would exit the Union it would be a too big blow for the Union so they can't allow that

Greeks basically have Jewropean Union by the balls and will continue to party for their money

Greeks have civilization and traditions for like 4000 years so they won't allow some European jewcels to toss them around

When Greek prime minister arrived to the negotiations with European Union, he was all chilled and laughing because he is aware that they can't do shit to Greece

No wonder the Western a European beta workcel cannot accept that Greece is free

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Just goes to prove, beggars can be choosers

Holy_Emperor_of_Nanto said:
No wonder the Western a European beta workcel cannot accept that Greece is free

True 

I cringe everytime I read angry beta europeans who are just jelly that they must lead miserable workceling lives while Greeks party for their money  :lol:

TheTrews

Regular
How do you explain that Scandinavian NEETs are living da life on generous welfare?

Men need to be free like lions in the jungle and just work enough to feed themselves. After filling it's belly the lion sleeps. Not slaving away like the beta males

Yanis Varoufakis said:
do you realize that bailout money doesn't goes to the ordinary people

If not then why are their salaries and pensions so high and they have bonuses for shitload of stuff like for example washing hands while at work?

They work very little but they have very good money

This money must be coming from somewhere

Arjen Robery said:
If not then why are their salaries and pensions so high and they have bonuses for shitload of stuff like for example washing hands while at work?

They work very little but they have very good money

This money must be coming from somewhere

Don't believe what media says.I agree that pensions are too high however in every country there are are higher wages for people who work at a public companies.Most real money is coming from tourism.