HangTheCucks

Normie
Posted this on SH just now, might as well here also

------

Was scouted yesterday when working as a waiter at an event in Cologne. Not even being an actual waiter, just stocking shit like refreshments and finger food.

I've no idea what to do. All I've ever done is gymcel and play video games. My autism was barely contained when the guy spoke to me and explained what it was all about. I study in germany, greek by nationality, barely able to comprehend normal german as STEMcels use english in textbooks and never socialize to get a good grasp on the language. I was told that I should call their office in Cologne this week and they will set me up for some tryouts and explain the rest.

What the fuck should I do? The model agency is called CocaineModels (srsly) and I'm afraid I'll drop the ball hard and get laughed out. This fucking board has given me nightmares about this shit. I was diagnozed with Schizoid personality disorder when my parents took me to see a therapist when I was in high school (seminary) but I think deep down I just want to be a normalfag. I grew up watching American Pie, that fratboy lifestyle would be the dream staple for me.

What do I do? How is it like? Does anyone have experience with modelling? Did it cure your incelism or was CruiseControl right about MMs?

Here is me during bulking season in winter, no current pics but I'm obviously cut now.

gandytime

Slayer
Strong time to post.
Hoe old and how tall are you?
Just go to the casting if it is a legit firm. A lot of MM act like aspies.

Also good job with ammoging Westphall into oblivion. Be careful he might try to locate and kill you.

allindaeyes

Banned
Just go. MM is a decent job especially when studying, if you somehow blow up you can do it full time and its easy. Though not that respected by normiefags, but normiefags are also 4/10, hot women respect MMs, even if they are minor.

If you think you are ugly or w/e and dont want to go cause of that, forget it because most Models are actually sub 5-6. They are hired for their unique look that fashion designers like

edit : worst thing to do was post your pic here, remove it

MichaelSzny

Banned
FUCKING LOL YOU GOT SCOUTED? Holy shit.
I'm gonna start my modeling career.

gandytime

Slayer
How successful  are you with the ladys? Do you get approached a lot?

HangTheCucks

Normie
gandytime said:
How successful  are you with the ladys? Do you get approached a lot?
I haven't left the house except for food and odd lecture hours for all my years of university, the only people I talk to irl are oldcel cashiers at the supermarket.

I remember two times it happened to me before uni but I never understood that they came on to me, a friend told me later.

Defeat

Gigachad
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Did anything ever come of this?
hes on the mainboard for that agency but doesnt look like he gets any bookings